<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
SHOOOPPING!
Friday, 4 October 2013 // 7:42:00 pm

Today I can say, was very successful ^^ Because everything I planned to do happened :) Good day. Sometimes having things planned is fun. Bought my formal shoes! So pretty and sparkly and exactly how I wanted them to be :) a mousepad so I don't have to use a magazine or the weird plastic thing I have, a clutch, except I found a fault in it as soon as I got onto the train =_=, Miranda didn't have any of them so I couldn't exchange which means I have to go back to the city sometime because I have 14 days to exchange which means I have to go soon because hsc...NO TIME and going back to the city is boring though...by myself...hint hint (someone come with) :P I kid.

Also I'm feeling better now, being out of the house helped. yeaaaaah.

Of course it's still all there, I can't really get rid of it until one thing passes at a time. I don't mean to be rude, but I forgot to say 'dismissing' is kind of hard, I'll just try to think about it less. But anyhow thank you foooor listening/reading/everything :)

And you my turtle thank you too ^^ Your rambles go off topic (not really) yet are so warm and fuzzy, and wise, had a tear here and there hehe. Wish I could write like you. I can always rely on you so thank you :) Looove yoooou

Interesting thing was what you both decided to ask about in the beginning were the same :P.

Bruce, did you not notice I wore mascara today MWAHAHAHA, I don't know if Oldman noticed either haha, because I don't even notice LOLOLOLOL ya. Typical asian eyes with thin and sparse straight lashes. :P   Goddamit xD

My legs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired .-.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)