Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 8 October 2013 // 12:27:00 pm So the Turtle wanted me to blog about last night so here I am. LOL, well I must say it was a lot of fun, similar to the time we all decided to change our names to Susie xD It was quite satisfying watching the others claim to know who was who , if you checked by looking at our profiles and what not then SHAME ON YOU, no fun at all xD Twas hard being you haha. Now, TELL ME MORE ;) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I need more fibre :L |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |