Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Stream of a stressed out and sad consciousness, does that make sense? Probs not. YO
Saturday, 12 October 2013 // 10:00:00 pm YAAAY BLOG TIME WOOHOO YEAH CELEBRATE HAAA........Yeah this will be my procrastination rather than talking too much on something I feel unloved at HERE I AM BECAUSE I KNOW MY CHEESE AND TOAST LOVES ME YEHAAAAA I mean how is cheeseontoast delicious without a sprinkle of Crystal, OH THAT'S ME YOOHOO Yeah see what's happening to me I DUNNOOOO I'M SUCH A SPAZZ. I miss my spazz days, like LEGIT SPAZZ PSYCHO WOOHOO WEIRDO INTERESTING BLOG POSTS NOT DEPRESSING POOP STUFF I'VE BEEN POSTING ABOUT LATELY EVEN MY TUMBLR IS NOW FULL OF SAD DEEP AND MEANINGFUL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPOOP. Ah blogging about snail facts =_= where did those times go! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF WORRRRRRRRRRRRK AND PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE. No I still love you Renae, I really do. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME. I need to find like a physical person I can SQUEEZE HARD and like scream at their face at and run around a massive field flailing my arms around until I use up all my energy, so I can flop onto that person's lap and just sleep. O_________O WUT Ya iono. IONO LOOK WHAT GREAT ENGLISH I HAVE I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREWED FOR ENGLISH SOMEONE SCREAM WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. No. I'm good yaaaaaa.... .-. This is entertaining. Don't worry, I ain't crazy, ha ha ha.....o__O sooooooooooooooo I ate yellow lollies today. YELLOW LOLLIES! I NEVER EAT YELLOW LOLLIES....EVER. It was terrible TT_TT . HELLO HELLO ANYONE RING RING DING DING. Ahhh... I remember the days in year 7 e3cm thought I was the nicest person in the world and wanted to sit next to me GOOD CONCEITED TIMES :P Well we all know how that turned out. No but really, of my high school memories, it is one of my favourites because not even those people in primary school would go CRYSTAL I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU, aahhh I hated most of the people in my year in primary school, so popularity driven, it was like there was a sign that said 'LOOK WE'RE THE COOL KIDS GROUP YOU'RE NOT PART OFF" Oh what's this? I WAS IN THAT GROUP MWAHAHAHA. Nah I was in it but not in it? A minion? Well not a slave I wouldn't say that, I mean I was tight with 2 other people. Say there was a heirarchy, yeah well AT THE BOTTOM I WAS, yeah so I would go play handball with the dudes instead LEWL It's k I will grow old and wrinkly together with my scottish fold and some breed of cute fluffy dog and multiple chinchillas and a goldfish and stick insects (inlove) OH MOOD SWINGS! Why are you so terrifying. Actually all this random capitalising and randomness reminds me of my junior self. OH CANDYCANEJUNIOR SELF WHERE ART THOU. OH HERE in my brain in my time of craziness and don't know what to do-ness. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hi. How you doin. Good? Good. Ya know wut im sayin? I HATE YOU ALL. No I'm sorry I'm LYING I REALLY DON'T. SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEEE. No I'm kidding, that is a reference I don't understand and there is no senpai that I want to notice me. NADA. DON'T YOU KEEP THINKING WEIRD THINGS YOU TURLTE. Notes to knowing the secrets of Crystal language, poop= sh*t, friggin = F*ckin aaaaaaand yeah no other vulgarity goes through my brain really. WAS THAT INTERESTING FOR YOU. Now everytime I use poop or friggin you people are going to think I'm thinking of swearing when in fact sometimes I actually just want to say poop and friggin no vulgarity intended. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KAPEESH? Susie when I said I wanted my 'friggin' macaron, VULGARITY INTENDED, BECAUSE THE WAY WE TALK TO EACH OTHER LATELY MAKES ME SAD. PEOPLE MAKE ME SAD. HSC MAKE ME SAD. So now I'm half ranting rather than entertaining myself. FOOD CAME. My sister COOKED DINNER! That is like, a one in a century thing, because both mah parents are overseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas mother in AMERICA and father in CHINA and grandparents in CHINA so here we are to fend for ourselves in AUSTRALIA. ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE TAKING YOUR PARENTS FOR GRANTED SHAME ON YOU ORDERING THEM TO STUFF FOR YOU, APPRECIATE THEM PROPERLY OKAY? MAKE SURE YOU PAY TOO WHEN YOU CAN. Asian parents are actually like that, they expect you to pay them back when you're financially able. My mum's like, you're going to pay me back by buying me an expensive branded car. Right okay. MY MUM IS SO STINGY NOW EVER SINCE I GOT A JOB. When she finds something I might want, she calls me and tells me about it and in the end she goes 'You have to pay me back when I get home" O_O BUT YOU'RE MY MUUUMMYYY SHOUT MEEEE D: BOOOOOOOOO. Nah, I'm kidding, I'm glad I have my own hard earned money and can buy whatever I want whenever I want and I only need to half rely on MUUUUMMY AND DAAAADDY. K btw this was suppose to be an extremely informal post, like how I would type on skype so there are probably a gabillion grammar mistakes and confuzzly things but I DON'T CARE GRAMMAR NAZI W4Tch4 GN4 D0 4B0UT 1T HUH. I think I ate too fast and now I have a stomach ache. Or maybe I just need to poo, but I already pooped today and pooing again will mean MY BUTT IS GNA HURT ALOT.... OKAY GOING TO THE TOILET NOW I HAVE RETURNED. And yeah my butt hurts =_= I know this is gna be TMI but HERE GOES ANYWAYS! So for the past few days when I said I need more fibre was because lately.....everytime I poop....THERE'S BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD D: Yeah, MAH BODY IS BECOMING SO UNHEALTHY. I mean dude, acid reflux, irregular breathing, BLOODY POOP?!!?!?? Ok I'll stop now :P But yeah I don't have that normally. HAH #whatisnormalnow . oMG i HASHTAGGED I NEVER HASHTAG. So I was looking at the thesaurus for more words to replace boob, so now you're all going to be turkeys and SCHLEMIELS. Don't know what that is though. Sigh, calming down now, not really, kinda...somewhat, yeah, BUT if I calm down I will go into hypo mode, because that's just how it goes one second you're hyper and the next you're hypo. HSC AND PEOPLE ARE MY COFFEE. We all know what happens when I have COOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Which is why I raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarely have COOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yah. I'm running out of things to say, BUT I DON'T WANNA LEEEEEEAVE CHEESEONTOAST IS MY SAFE HAVEN where I can say anything I want and it will ACCEPT IT ALL without question OH CHEESEONTOAST you have always been there for me, ever since year....NINE, what would I do without you, DROWN IN THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT, actually that's a lie because sometimes it tells me it has failed to save TT_TT, but I just ignore the warning, HAH. Has this been entertaining? I hope it has because I'm thoroughly entertained by myself. HOWEVER among this, IN BETWEEN THE LINES, is a little THIS IS HOW I FEEL I'M SCREAMING IT NOW DO YOU SEE IT kinda thing, not really, good luck with DAT ONE, PSYCH. ermagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. What dooo lololololololol. Ok officiallly sane again :D ....
NOT MWAHAHAHAHA
UNTIL NEXT TIME! Which will probably be really soon, like, REALLY SOON. Cya later nerrrrrds
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |