<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Please someone tell me.
Sunday, 3 November 2013 // 1:09:00 am


The darker side of tumblr is a confronting place.

Today is just one of those days where you:

  • Want to be with and hear from people but feel the need to be alone when you don't want to be
  • Are bit below neutral
  • Think about everything
  • Contemplate whether you should to spill 
So...I wanted to read old skype chat, to remember how it all began even though it probably doesn't matter to anyone else now but then I realised everything before July 2nd had been wiped out because that's when my skype wasn't working and I had to clear my data. I can't even be nostalgic now. Someone give it back to me.
Nevermind, I scrounged through the recycle bin and got it back. January 2nd. Ahhh reading through this, the smiles arn't stopping.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)