Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Formal!
Tuesday, 12 November 2013 // 9:13:00 am The formal was fun :) Unfortunately I found the food kind of meh and I didn't finish anything and I didn't eat the lamb and the cupcake was disappointing MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Oh well, but it was fun nonetheless. Omg walking down that massive slope to luna park was the biggest challenge EVER. I was so scared I felt like I was holding on to dear life LOL, but I can now say I feel pretty confident in heels hehe. Well kind of, I still almost fell occasionally and needed to grab on to people and I always did this weird thing where I would almost fall backwards but I then would arch my back and come back up. Yeah weird. Although at the end of the night my feet did completely die....WALKING WAS SO PAINFUL ERMAGERD it was like SOMEONE PIGGY BACK ME CARRY ME SUPPORT MEEEEEEEEEEE. But anyways hehe, the condition of my feet wasn't too bad afterwards :D Just like the one blister, but yeah not too bad. I clashed with someone TT_________TT but oh well, it doesn't matter really :) It was a memorable night ^^ Better than I expected it to be! Well apart from it being cold and windy and we couldn't ride the ferris wheel but oh weeeeell. OH MY THE PHOTOS CAME OUT ^^ look at how we have changed! We are now all even more gorgeous fine ass ladies ;)
So much looooooooooooooooooooooove for all of this :D
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |