<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Continued
Monday, 25 November 2013 // 12:07:00 pm

Phone blogger won't let me edit again so I have to make a new post...
The awkward moment when you trip while walking because you're friggin clumsy and your toe hurts like hell but you have to keep walking and acting like nothing happened to save yourself from embarrassment xD
   
The smell of rain is nice, except if only I wasn't the one in it with no umbrella
   
I actually did as planned, withstood the cold and rain and read xD Well at least I was under an umbrella thing




I forgot there were santas everywhere   
It was when I started getting that same sloshy feeling in my feet because of the rain getting into my flats that I felt  nostalgic again. It was slightly sprinkling, my feet were wet and the park was empty. It reminded me of the first time we went. To be honest it was kind of sad, or more like a wistful yearning, longing feeling. I stood there for a bit and reimagined that day. I looked at the equipment we played on,  the fountains we stood by. Too bad I was in my own otherwise I would have gone and played on the equipment. But before I knew it the rained actually stopped and the sun came out. Maybe it'll start raining again soon.  

Wow I just experienced a sun shower, it was so cool. Like it was really sunny and hot but there was this little misty cloud that passed by just above and it was sprinkling while it was really hot, it was really awesome

NO RAGRETS I really enjoyed today, basically I migrated a lot haha because of the rain, first I got to the chair thingys and then read a bit, but then the dude came along and had to take the chairs away because of rain so I went to gloria jeans and sat there for a bit, then the sun came back out so I went and sat on the benches under the trees and read there, then the sunlight moved, so I moved onto the grass, then I decided to move to the wharf, read some more there, then it started raining again so went back to gloria jeans and read some more there, got kfc, went to the train station, read more on the train and here I am at work.

I feel extremely exhausted and physically weak, I'm kind of shaky too and I'm not sure why, but yeah feeling unwell. I just need to get through work. I don't even have the energy to type. I'll probably get home and just lie down. I can't even be bothered to whatsapp, urgh, I'm going to have to be called to be spoken to lol. Nah jokes ha ha ha. I'll reply. 10.30 needs to hurry up.

Actually I feel kind of better now .-. Hehe. Now it's just mainly my throat, it feels really tight whenever I'm swallowing and apparently it's from anxiety/stress which I don't have much of lately...at least I don't think so, and then also from acid reflux, which I was getting this morning soooooooooooo yah. All good. I think. Still tired though.

I just had a bowl of laksa noodle soup, which I don't think is very good for my throat and my mouth is now on fire .-.

No



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)