<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Crystal Problems 101
Saturday, 16 November 2013 // 7:10:00 pm

I really want to get out yet I'm so ceebs and not bothered :P I just want the weather to be good again

I have a sty growing on my eye nooooooo, please go away soon =_=, preferably in the next few days please. I have a pimple on my nose noooooo

First worst problems I shouldn't really be complaining about I'M SORRY

I got momentarily confuzzled and I ended up saying thank you to a customer in cantonese LOL awkies, luckily enough I don't think they realised :P

I'm actually kind of excited now :D I feel more at ease compared to how I was before not sure why, maybe because I'm not so indecisive and confuzzled anymore :P Rest assured.

YOU KNOW WHAT I really believe in the saying 'Treat others how you want to be treated" because gosh some customers are just SO RUDE. See a normal phone procedure usually goes like this.  So answer the phone and say blah blah how can I help you? I want a takeaway. Pick up or delivery. Pick up please. Can I have a name please? (proceeds to make order). Then I repeat the order. Then I tell them how long it will take. BUT THIS ONE
MLW restaurant how can I help you?
Fried Rice.
Pardon?
Fried Rice.
(at first I thought it was just some prank call because the tone was just so dead + assumes it's a pick up order)
Large or small?
Large. Extra chilli. Extra lettuce. (in the most dead voice ever)
(excuse me? AT LEAST ADD IN A PLEASE EVEN IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT)
Yes.
Chicken in black bean sauce. Extra chilli.
Yes anything else?
How long.
(HOW LONG, YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY A SIMPLE NO? ARE YOU IN A HURRY TO GET SOMEWHERE? I DON'T THINK SO BECAUSE ALL YOU'RE DOING IS COMING HERE. See I'm annoyed because it's like a OCD thing where I rather repeat the order AND THEN tell them the time)
So for blah blah blah...will be ready in about 15 minutes, can I have a name please. EVERYTHING OUT OF ORDER AND I HAD TO DO THE ESSENTIALS ALL AT ONCE IN THE END, I DO NOT LIKE) Okay so I'm making it a big deal when it isn't really but URGH these people, like as the call went on I found MY tone because more rude PPFT. I also know who this customer is, he's not really a regular but I recognise him, and every time I tell him how long it will take, he comes like 30 minutes later that the assigned time GEEZ WHY ASK IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COME THEN ANYWAYS.  So yeah, if I bully you COUGHsusieCOUGH you can bully and be mean to me back in every way possible I actually expect it LOL. Don't mind me.

Confirmed I have to work every single day from 23rd November to 14th December :( EVERYDAY siiiigh. Oh well... On the bright side I'll be financially stable again :D Also, NICKYBABY IS TEMPORARILY COMING BACK. For like...two days haha and that's it, but I can't believe I'm saying this but I do miss him, I miss him being a derp around here and as my source of entertainment, aka laughing AT him. Obviously if he asks me if I missed him I'll straight out deny it :P, as if I'd admit to HIM I missed his presence xP and then he'll be like LIES I KNOW YOU DID. Man humour is such a good quality to have. Actually, pretty much everyone has some sort of sense of humour, some funny, some not. Kind of depends really. His? Well it's like a childish derpy sense so yah still gives me something to laugh at xD It's k, I like all types of humour 8)




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)