Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
HSC
Monday, 4 November 2013 // 9:05:00 pm Yaaaaaaay I'm finished! So my last test bio I had 40 minutes left over, I don't know if that's a good thing or not o_o. Also I was kind of worried because I wasn't feeling that well yesterday, I had diarrhea twice and then this morning as soon as I woke up I was like o___________o uh oh and went to the toilet and did more runny poo. But you know that feeling when you think you still have more, and want to fart and stuff, yes too much information but AAAANYWAYS yeah, on the train I was like uuuuuuuuuuuuh, and on the way to school I was like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. Then I got to school and rushed to the toilets and pooed again =_= and I felt like I hadn;t finished but you know nothing else came out sooo yeah out of the toilet I went and I went to the hall like o____o I better not have some sudden stomach ache or explode of something. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH luckily all was well and I got better as I did my exam so that's good. SO YEAH FINISHED WHAT WILL I DO NOW. I said I would go on all these sprees but really I'm just resuming my daily youtubing, loling state 8) Not bad at all ^^ Please ignore my previous uuuuuh below neutral states because right now I could not be more positive! lalalalalalalalalala. Now what do for the next 2 months...... I LOVE EVERYONE RIGHT NOW. OKAY? Come find me and I'll literally hug you and cling to you like a sloth 8) thank you come again. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |