<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
MOOLA MOOLA
Friday, 8 November 2013 // 10:53:00 pm

Hah there goes blogging everyday :P Meh, it'll just be when I feel like it. I said I would go on all these sprees, watch movies, read books, play games, watch shows but really I haven't been bothered and I have been sitting at home resuming what I do everyday, that is go through my bookmarks, subscriptions, youtube, tumblr and lol and somehow get through the day, but nevertheless still good 8)

There are still a list of things for formal I need to decide whether I need or not, like if I want to wear falsies >:) Except I've never worn them before so I'm just going to be that boob who can't put them on properly :P Maybe I won't even need them, or they won't look good. THIS STUFF ABOUT EYESHADOW TOO FOREIGN TO MEEEEEEEEE. I don't know how D: Anyhow I shall play around with makeup on sunday 8) But my eyes are so terribly sensitive and styes are always growing or my eyelids get dry whenever I put on makeup, or my eyes go red ASKJDFHAKLJDFHASKJDFHKLAJSDFH. Being a girl is difficult...NONETHELESS FUN MWAHAHAH. Anywho I also need to...no I don't have any time to...but I need to walk around in my heels more, or I'm going to tumblr tumble and roll down the slope of luna park and end up inside curled up in a ball from rolling YAY! Entrance in style! K the plan is, all I need to do is get through walking around luna park while everyone is taking photos, and when we're finally inside, just sit all night. Yep and keep whoever also decides to sit all night company, unless I see something fun standing up I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam staying down :P Boobs, lets bring our laptops and lol. HEHE I kid.

LALALALALALALALALALA I do ever so woooonder lololololol hahahahahahahaha .-. Yeah I don't know. Must just gooooooooo with the flooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow~

Also the fishturtleyellowsimposonlookinggorjussalienthing, you got sass gurl, if d4 duuuuude 4in't c0m1n f0r y4 th3n d4mn h1s l0ss f0r t4k1n n0 iNiti4t1v3s d4t b-0-0-b. You gots dem lining up for ya all da way to LLAMA ISLAND yo~ Nuuuuuu need to fret B) aight mah homie gee?

Yeah I don't why I decided to talk/write like that AAAAAANYWAYS, as much as I don't want to work the whole 2 weeks I need the MOOLA MOOLA. Because as of yesterday I literally have 20c left for myself to use and so I have to use the red pocket money my grandpa gave me for his birthday, yes he gave ME money for HIS birthday...that's just how asian families work. Then even though I have no right to ask for the money I had to fork out for my school fees from my mum, I'm going to anyways...I think....or not....actually I get my debit card next tuesday...OKAY NVM not asking her NOPE.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)