<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Spillage
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 // 2:22:00 am

So, I'm very use to spilling to others, and not very often does someone come to me unless I ask first. So when I'm spilling I always worry I'm being annoying, or thinking stupidly and what I'm saying shouldn't be said, or bothering and all that. Like I know the other person cares and and will listen, and at the end of the spillage (spillage is a weird word....almost awkward) I'm very grateful. However lately, being spilled TO for a change, I KNOW RIGHT. IT FEELS GOOD YA KNOW TO BE NEEDED LIKE YESSSS HELPING PEOPLE TELL ME MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Anyways so I and realised that the person you spill to will always genuinely care, well at least I hope so, only in particular situations does that not apply BUT GENERALLY yeah, AND SO I realised thoughts that I thought the person being spilled to would have like "This is annoying, or what a bother or what on earth is she going on about, this is kind of stupid" Never once crossed my mind. Actually it was probably really bad of me to think those things ever crosses someone's mind. AND SO, if I ever have anything to spill, there is no escape YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IT >:D muhahaha

Omg what was cool today is when I went to jannali station I bumped into Zoe :D I was like HEEEEEEEEEEEY and she said she had to go to school to do stuff and then go to hurstville after, so when I got off hurstville I said okay see ya maybe I'll bump into you later on. Later on I walked into typo and I DID bump into to her :D so HEEEEEEY HI AGAIN. We both had nothing to do waiting for people so we walked around Westfield aimlessly with each other haha, and then we bumped into Ellie :D Cool stuff
I really need to sleep earlier because my eyes ate bloodshot :L oopsies.

Yes okay shall definitely try sleep earlier! Before 12? Wah so early  

I think for Europe trip I'm just going to wear the same thing every single day and the only thing I'll change is my underwear/socks and my beanie 8)



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)