Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 15 November 2013 // 12:16:00 am Ermaaagerrrd work was so busy today so there was bound to be mistakes here and there, well that's what I thought, so when a customer called and said they were missing a dish I accepted that without question and tried to fulfill what they wanted which was to have it delivered even if it would take it an hour. When I hung up and found their order, I realised they DIDN'T in fact order that, I remember I repeated the order to them because I took it myself, so I called them up and told them YOU DIDN'T ORDER IT YOU BOOB DON'T BE ANGRY AT ME. Nah I didn't REALLY word it like that hehe although I would have loved to. Had to be polite, but good thing they also accepted their mistake and no biggies :) Writing with pen and paper when you actually want to, and writing what you want is sooooooooo satisfying and fun omg! Specifically cards and letters haha. I don't think I would voluntarily write anything else :P Today I saw my grandma and the last time I saw her was a few months ago and as soon as she saw me she started yelling at me saying "WHY ARN'T YOU EATING, LOOK AT YOU, LOOK HOW SKINNY YOU ARE, YOU'VE LOST ALL THE MEAT IN YOUR FACE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF, STOP IT, EAT MORE!" O_____O I've honestly not noticed any change in my appearance especially my face shape since its still long and round LOL. Legit it hasn't changed. Well actually maybe because I see my face everyday I don't see a change .-. I guess it's just grandmothers worrying too much and being over dramatic, although I have lost weight it's not THAT MUCH...I think... anyways, I'm still healthy weight regardless .-. AND I would never jeopardise my love for food 8) I simply told her it was from stress from exams which I think it was. OMG IT'S THUNDERING EEEEEK SOMEONE COME HIDE UNDER THE BLANKETS WITH ME PLEASE |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |