Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 14 November 2013 // 3:29:00 pm UUURRRRGH I I don't like coming back from camps and overseas and sleepovers because it means I have to take everything out of my bags and clean up and put things away...URRRRRGH ceeeeeeeeeebs :P I still have my bags of stuff from the formal and the sleepover hehe. "When you know right from wrong but like to straddle the line between the two because you're just selfish that way. How long will it continue, when will it stop, when will the line be really drawn." I just noticed when my encrypted text contains more stuff when you hover over it there are more random letters and is longer :O Like I wrote 13 lines in this one, and only 1 line yesterday. Weird code stuff I'd never understand! |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |