Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 1
Sunday, 24 November 2013 // 8:29:00 pm So here commences my 3 week work 7 days a week period =____= Nooooooo. So I'll probably end up blogging a lot at work doing a steam of consciousness kind of thing haha. Sigh. The only thing I don't like about is it will restrict me for the next 3 weeks when I go out because I'll have to leave at 4 which is so early for me now and I WANNA SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE PEEPS :'( WATCH THE SUNSET AND SUNRISE YA KNOW? hmmm maybe I can take it off... I think I'm becoming extremely sensitive at my phone vibrating because when I think I heard it, it actually didn't .-. I don't even know why. That Nick customer same usual attitude AND came an hour late goddamn. I still get sick of my own customer voice :L I keep thinking it would be so annoying hearing it over and over again PERIOD THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME BY NOT COMING ON FRIDAY and somehow not even today so you're 4 days late BUT THAT'S OKAY YOU CAN COME AT ME WHENEVER. Actually no. Now LISTEN TO ME AGAIN AND DON'T COME WHEN WE GO WET 'N' WILD OKAY? tank q. Maybe I should watch a movie when I get home. 10.30 is so early haha...or maybe start one of my marathons LOL I don't feel like sleeping tonight. ALLNIGHTER YEEEEAH. What marathons do I have...High school muscial...rush hour...disney...ghibli...GHIBLI ermagerrrd I just want to go out and sit and chill and do nothing again lol. I should just go somewhere super early like a beach or wharf or something in the morning and watch the sunrise B) I feel like dnming but I don't know about what. Well actually I just feel like talking in general but I don't know what either. Yappity yap yap. Like the type where we talk until I fall asleep :P, but I still don't know what about, and I'm not sure anyone willing to do that with and I know that rarely happens because I am just so so so soooooooooooooo terrible at holding a conversation. Also it would be very selfish of me to keep someone up with me to talk about nothing. I established that a while ago, and I always reply with the same stuff and never manage to keep a conversation :( aaand usually with strangers I just nod, laugh and agree LOL. Yeah...I really admire people who are sociable and talk with and meet people easily and freely, it's kind of like a charm really and just wow. You social butterflies :P TEACH ME YOUR WAYS of being... unawkward lewl. I shall be... an anti social kid during uni 8) I...forgot what I wanted to say, OMG I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY YES. I was wondering when I was actually going to get drunk one, because I really am curious as to what kind of drunk I am HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE I wannaaaaa talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHAT Hmmmm I also want to watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 when it comes out. I just want to get oooooout of the house, maybe I should just get out and bring some books to read haha. That actually doesn't sound too bad...I SHOULD DO IT TOMORROW, go to like hyde park and just read. Or botanical gardens and just read. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. OMG YES. Ok I will go early on the morning and read fault in our stars and passerbys will watch me cry because apparently it's a sad book, then I will go get my minted apple and pineapple sorbet and head to darling harbour and sit and do nothing or read some more. (you guys didn't see this, you didn't see what was here before no you didn't 8) okay now I'm worried because I'm in some sort of hyper state and it's going to go hypo soon x_x lalalalalalalalalala I WILL GO OUT TOMORROW AS PLANNED AND WEDNESDAY AND MAYBE EVERY OTHER DAY. OMGOMGOMGOMG IN THE SHOWER I REMEMBERED SOMETHING. I REMEMBERED THAT AT DARLING HARBOUR HAS THE CHAIR THINGY THAT YOU SIT ON AND FOOT RESTS AND THE THINGY AND LIKE LAST TIME I WENT AND SAT ON I DIDN'T HAVE A BOOK SO THIS TIME I CAN GO AND HAVE A BOOK AND SIT AND READ AND SLEEP AAAAH I'M SUDDENLY EXCITED TO SIT ON THOSE CHAIRS LOL AHAHAHAHA OMG I'M SO EXCITED I FEEL LIKE I CAN TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO BONDI JUNCTION OR SOMETHING, wow I'm like editting this like every minute or so because so many random things pop in to my mind EHEHEHEHE ERMAGERRRRRD YEEEEEEAH OMG AND IF I GO TO THE DARLING HARBOUR CHAIR THINGY I CAN GET MACCAS WHEN I WANT IF I'M HUNGRY AND THAT'S CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAYBE I SHOULD BY LIKE ONE OF THOSE TICKETS WHERE YOU CAN GO EVERYWHERE UNLIMITED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH I'M GETTING LIKE A BILLION EPHIPHANIES LIKE ERMAGERDDD I LOVE THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASDFGHJK;ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |