<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Workity Work Work Day 2
Monday, 25 November 2013 // 12:54:00 am

eeeehhh I can feel my throat dying...WHAT IF I GO TOMORROW AND THE COLD KILLS ME. Nah IDC I'M GOING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVER MIND I WANNA READ DELTORA QUEST

MORNING EVERYONE

So my voice did go funny as I thought :L But it usually goes back to normal throughout the day so .-. HAHA maybe I should keep a voice log. Naaah I wouldn't want to listen to my oldman voice over and over, it would be funny though. Maybe I shouldn't go, I feel kind of sick and light headed...NAH If worst comes to worse I'll just sleep all day in the chairs 8)  AHHH LIFE LIKE A CAT. I also woke up thinking it was Tuesday because some reason I was thinking TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY WHICH WILL BE  PLAIN SUNNY YAAAY AWESOME BOOK READING WEATHER CAN'T WAIT. Apparently it's going to get really windy today or something...I'll just hide in maccas EHEHE. 

I haven't got my card yet :( They said 4 business days but it has been longer than that already. 

Don't you just sometimes want to do the disappearing act for a day. 

I'M CRAVING FRESH PINEAPPLE JUICE SO BADLY. The ones you buy are always so artificial tasting



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)