Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 3
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 // 9:16:00 am I have never been so excited to read in my life LOL man I miss casual reading so much, because once I started high school, I stopped going to my local library to borrow books, nor did I really borrow from the school library, and read books I have general interest in. Like other than school prescribed texts, I only remember reading the hunger games series .-. I just want to buy all these books now, but books are actually pretty expensive...and I can never borrow them because they're always checked out and heaps of people have it on hold AND if I also decide to hold a book, it costs $1, with the amount if books I want to read, I'm way too stingy for that xP I admire the people who kept their book reading hobby throughout high school OMGOSH I found $1 on the train! Must be my lucky day ehehehe ^^ I finished reading The Divergent. It wasn't too bad! Like it got exciting at some parts then it would drop off a bit and be exciting again haha I had...so many things on my mind, so much to say, but I couldn't. Can I? I have no courage, ever, to say the things I want to ALOUD and this is how I'm a failure lol. I only imagine and picture things in my head, haha. Always have been that way and still am now and here I go facing the consequences of not physically speaking my mind again. I'm so pathetic. It's no one's fault but mine. I don't know why I would hope...haha I'm so silly. The Saltwater Room Oh don't mind me haha, my period FINALLY came today (6 days late) and even though I say I don't believe in PMS it still may affect me ever so slightly. Like I don't get angry or anything like that. At the moment I think I'm just overly sensitive and in that sorta....state? lewwwl. I'm kidding I'm just finding something to blame other than myself. People who know me know I never blame my period for any change of behaviour because I think that's a lame excuse and using it to blame the emotions you don't want to take responsibility for, maybe if we just calmed down, control it. It's like I GOT MY PERIOD SO I CAN BE ANGRY ALL I WANT BECAUSE I HAVE A REASON TO NOW, I CAN LASH OUT AND IT WON'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I'VE GOT A SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EXCUSE FOR IT. Sure be overly happy, but angry and all other negative emotions that arise when girls get their period I don't approve. I feel you girls, but I don't think it's okay. Bottom line I just completely contradicted myself because I want to blame my oversensitivity on PMS. Hah. I'm sorry. If only I was braver. More selfish even. Why can't I just make things more difficult. CAN I? See here's the thing. Is being selfish and inconsiderate but doing what you want that makes you happy a bad thing. Or being selfless and considerate helping others and letting yourself experience hard times you know you can get through a bad thing. In the end what's more important? Yourself or others. Answer, neither, they're equal, which is why it's always so hard in any situation when it's between these two things. So do you selfishly go for what you want ooooor painfully do what's for the greater good. I sound like I'm drunk. Let's get drunk, because if I was drunk, I can say things and not remember I said it. All good. It's okay, I will definitely get over this oversensitivity/weird emotions/acting stranger than usual self. I will wake up tomorrow and think, Crystal, what on earth were you going on about, do you even see what you're talking about. Yes regret right now. This asian guy winked at me...I compared it to the winks I've seen by people who I know are pro winkers...he failed. I was pulling the counter over to another spot and its wheel rolled over my toe TT_TT Today, I lied, well kind of, I think it counts as a lie, because what I said hid something, so therefore it was a lie? No wait. Is it considered a lie when you say something that's true but is also hiding something else. Nevermind that's just hiding something. I'M NOT THINKING STRAIGHT. Doesn't matter it's not even a big deal lol. I just want to read The Fault in Our Stars. I've become one of those people where if I get asked something direct/specific/personal I just honestly and straightforwardly reveal all unless it's about someone else and they said don't talk about it. Yes there are less cereal exceptions. I don't know if that's good or not. I don't think it is, because I'm just waiting to be asked questions and not the one doing the asking lewl and I'm also not getting questions, that's a problem. Yeah this is going to go on for a while because I am just typing away because work is very quiet tonight I was going to ramble some more but I can't think of anything anymore. Well I still have 3 hours so. Pretty sure more stuff will come up then. I'm making this very weird for everybody I AM SO SORRY. I might as well be drunk. I have decided on the days it is sunny, I will just go out and read. Holy crap, god I'm an idiot. I almost charged a customer less than the actual price because I'm friggin zoning out and didn't add up the price. Luckily he was a regular and noticed it was cheaper than usual lol and told me he thinks something's wrong. Oh man this honesty I cannot. How can someone be so nice. What if I explained every ambiguous thing above. I HATE HAVING TO LEAVE EARLY TO GO TO WORK I. need. to. clear. my. brain. but. I. don't. have. my. encryption. page. here AAAAAAAAAAAAAH. How. Where. WHO I going to read now. Nevermind, can't read, can't focus Hi Janmy. I SAID HI JANMY. I don't think I've ever mentioned your name on my blog before, like I have blogged about you but never said a name xD Yes feel honoured your the first male who I know reads this blog that has their name mentioned on my blog LOL I think.....I DUNNO.Btw good luck with waterpolo tomorrow, even though you're going to get SMASHED by kirrawee, it's ok. PUT UP A FIGHT MAN. Thank you for keeping me whatsapp company LOL (insert whatsapp smiley with the blushing face) ily you child. Someone call my work number please, I'm so bored TT__TT I NEED VOICES . Let me use my sickening customer voice on you I'm such an attention seeker LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'll stop. Actually, the amount of times I've said I'll stop to something but not actually doing so. I. can't. find. my. encryption. page. still. I did not realise how much I relied on this. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |