Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 4
Wednesday, 27 November 2013 // 9:58:00 am Lalala, I actually hope work is as quiet as yesterday The amount of times I have said "Hello Man Lin Wah Restaurant how can I help you" I can't even...I should switch it up somehow xD I miss the prank calls with people calling me a psycho and asking for Blue curry chicken. Maaaaaaaannn Wow I almost wrote Man Lin Wah Amumu for some reason instead of Restaurant on the transaction voucher OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COINCIDENCE I CANNOT. Wow. What do I do...lol |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |