Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 5
Thursday, 28 November 2013 // 8:56:00 am My head is spinning Every morning, it's always the first thing that enters my mind now. Everyday it gets...not worse, but more intense? More consuming? Stronger? I can't find the word for it. Lately, when I read things, see quotes, all I can think about is knowing what I could never be or do in comparison. It was definitely not a good idea, figuring out... So what if I did, I didn't even care, I didn't even mind, I didn't even feel hurt. We're all just trying to be happy. I realised trying to start conversations is hard, I try so desperately to think of random things to say, to give me an excuse to start but I can't find any anymore. I can feel it slipping away, even more so than before. Aaaah my mood can change oh so quickly. Ooooh people who actually carry their own special pens to sign receipts and stuff! Wow Yes mum I understand. It's funny how the response from both my sister and my mum were the same word for word. Well one in chinese and one in english but still word for word lol. They also wanted to know exactly the same things :P Oooooh family hehe ^^ Sorry I can't say anything Oh no...falling asleep, this is what happens when you get sick =___= It's like school .-. SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE KEEP ME AWAKE O_O Having a bad throat when you are required to talk a lot sucks >( Because my throat starts to get itchy whenever I talk and then I have an urge to cough, but then because I'm in a call with a customer it's courtesy to not cough so I try really hard to hold it in and it gets all weird and ASHLDASDJKFAHSLKDJH. whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooa almost...burned myself with the blade when chopping boxes O_O I didn't realise how hot the blade would get so when I accidently touched it *SIZZLEEEEE* Exaggeration but yeah I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worried, scared and mortified for work tomorrow, because normally there are 2 people in the takeaway, and 3 people early on for when it's busy, but tomorrow there's only me...ME...MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SINGLE. ONE. ME. TO DO EVERYTHING ON A BUSY FRIDAY AFTERNOON. Then to top that off we only have one driver....ONE DRIVER?!?!?!? To take of we get an average of 30 something deliveries...THAT AIN'T HAPPENING. Like it won't even be like mother's day where I can go hide in the toilet and cry or something because I'll be the only one at takeaway so if I went and hid there would be no one GG. I ain't ready for dis. They better find replacements asap, I can't do it alone TT_______TT I'm in a kerfuffle. So when I don't have access to my computer, I remind myself things and write down random thoughts (though important thoughts) onto the notes of my phone...But they're suddenly all gone. Well the stuff on my main page. So now I have no thoughts anymore...I don't remember them LOL I CAN'T REMEMBER THE STUFF I WROTE. Goddamn. I realised I actually have... not secretive, but that sorta stuff on the notes of my phone which would be read straight away if someone on my phone flicked there, and since I don't mind people knowing my phone unlock password pattern thing (which most people do) DANGEROUS. Nah it's nothing that can't be seen. Only sometimes, but that's usually deleted straight after I'm done with them. Hah it's like I'm describing a murder and I'm disposing the body and evidence xD Janmy stop playing starcraft and gimme my noodz D:< hehe :3 When you cough too much and end up feeling dizzy =____= urgh |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |