<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Workity Work Work Day 7
Saturday, 30 November 2013 // 1:10:00 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Nah, your situation is so much better than mine actually.
I want to stay up. Well there's nothing really stopping me, but there's isn't anything keeping me up either. I finished with tumblr. What do, I don't want to sleep

Every single morning now.
Mornings, recalling
 
Please just ask, don't wait, ever. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask

Making up more scenarios in my head more than ever. Zoning out a lot now .-.

...I don't know...but there's something strangely odd about today. It feels too...normal? I keep getting the feeling I'm suppose to get upset over something or suddenly have a change of mood. It's very plain...I feel like there's something missing and it feels empty. Well I said before I wouldn't take the ordinary days granted but it doesn't feel ordinary either. What? Yeah I don't know either. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Maybe me being sick this week is the result of me being a hypochondriac xD naaah I'm really not and I know because I WANT IT TO GO AWAY.

Ahhhh I'm not going to use the computer today because the other person is, I suppose I do hog it all the time xD and editting my post on my phone will stop working soon sooooo >:(  I think I ate too much...
I'm going to be soooooo bored today. It's not even busy.

I'm going to make a movie list like my book list. Tom hanks stuff ^^ Buttterfly Effect, The Departed, Looper, Lincoln aaaaand wow can't remember right now. Imbd stuff :P  But I don't have time to watch movies...oh wait yes I do. OKAY so I get up at 9 usually, let's say I finish tumblr and YouTube by 12, but I usually finish earlier, fit in a movie and let's say that finishes at 2.30 I still have time to LOL! or read!
Everytime I say I feel like drinking, as in alcoholic drinking, when the opportunity comes up, I don't end up drinking .-. Someone peer pressure me into doing it please xD Gimme a nudge :P

Ahahahhahaha the peoples faces when they walk into the takeaway instead of the dining upstairs is priceless. It's literally O_O Wth is this place

YEEEEEEES I FINALLY GOT A PRANK CAAAALL YIPPPEEEEE, although it wasn't that great. So I picked up the phone and heard giggling from these girls. She says "Are my dumplings ready yet". Where I work actually doesn't sell dumplings even though it's an asian restaurant. So I told her no. She just kept on saying are her dumplings ready -_- but then finally she asked do you sell cat? And I said no, and we don't sell dog either, then she goes on asking who I am, what is this, and I ask her the same thing, like who did she call. Like geez that was the most unsatisfying prank I've received ever. I want the girl who kept calling me a psycho back .-. Oh well, can't complain, since it has been my only source of entertainment today and it made me laugh and smile for a bit and so yeah. The rest of the night has been ordinary, chopped boxes for an hour and still chopping yaaaay.

Sigh I'm extra exhausted today. I should have shut my mouth and not said it wasn't busy because it got busy =_=.

heh this is funny.
http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/seeing-red-passenger-live-tweets-inflight-fight-20131130-2yi5a.html

Everytime I go to work I'm always extremely careful and cautious of wet floors because regardless of what shoes I'm wearing, whenever I walk on wet floor I slip and risk falling over and cracking my head open lol. I'm expecting it to one day finally happen. As in I'm so clumsy and careless its bound to happen and today I came close. I didn't fall over but when I slipped I managed to whack my head haha. It's like a premonition.

I just realised I've officially passed the 3 year mark of how long I've been working. It doesn't feel like I've been working for 3 years. I remember when I first started I was like YAY I feel so grown up because I get to say "I have work" to people when I'm only 15! I'm so cool 8) Yeah, little year 9 self. That seems so long ago when I was tiny LOL. I was still a junior actually. Now people around me are also getting jobs so it's not that amazing anymore that I get to say "I have work" and now most of the time I say it with disappointment, but anyways, can't complain, at least I get to use my own money and haven't really needed to rely on my parents for things I wanted to do and buy ever since THAT happened in year 9. Man that seemed like such a big issue for me at the time, I guess it was because...anyways, I'm pretty fortunate. If only I could go back and give 15 year old Crystal a *patpat* to let her know it'll all be alright and its going to be okay. It's too bad she didn't know.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)