<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
American Hustle and Anchorman 2
Monday, 23 December 2013 // 12:34:00 am

Omg today was such a good day ^^ Both the movies were really really good, and we were nicely spontaneous again and chilled relaxingly in between and even loled! Weeeeeeeeeee. Oh so there was a really big spider I found on a window and I was just staring at its hairyness because it was so interesting! To be completely honest, maybe it was just me, but the period between getting up from where we sat on the grass, to the cinemas, there was something...odd in the air? I don't know, maybe I was overthinking, but you know...just tried to retain my jumpy self so it remained somewhat normal...for me anyways. Sorry if I'm too sensitive. Things I wrote throughtout the night, I was hoping I didn't need to, were 'it got weird' and 'feeling insanely left out' buuuuut I don't even remember why that was. Anyways night time was nice and chill too 8) infinite choir thingy was cool. I like pesto :D and Sam please don't stand in the middle of the road ever again please.

Urgh need to clean my room .-.

Tracing back, it was so nostalgic. I can actually tell the difference then from now. Everything then was more...hyper haha and enthusiastic. We are still now, but just ever slightly less so. :L  

Mmmmm I wish...that game was more enjoyable for everyone. I was fine with it, but...ah...probably just overthinking again. Now I'm scared things are being forced and forced is not good. I'm sorry.

I dislike that photo so much, it captured the moment of everything I try to hide.

Hehe this is getting interesting.

This guy is so interesting xD



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)