Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Emotions
Friday, 20 December 2013 // 12:22:00 am Ahhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AASJDHFLAKSJHFLAKSJDLAKJSDLASKJDASLKFJHASLKJDALKSJHLAKSJHKLASJHF IT WAS SO FUUN YEAH OMG I'M BURNT AND IT HURTS BUT IT'S WORTH WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It was just fun being in the water and being on rides and to feel the excitement EHEHEHEHEHE so fun. The wave pool, was interesting. It was fun, but yeah... it was interesting. Anyways I liked the 5 man rides the best 8) but also the 360 rush omg, that was so exhilarating! I was fine at the beginning, and then I got really nervous, and then when I was actually standing on the platform thing and looked down HOLY COW I couldn't see where it started to curve eek. Nerve wracking stuff. Man but after I got off EEEEEEEEEEEEE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT I WANT TO GO ON IT AGAIN, but the lines are so goddamn long. Oh well I didn't mind waiting, I was just tired at times. Omg and the sleepover ^^ Guys I love you so much haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Give me more affections please EHEHEHE and Jam :') You guys are seriously the cutest you're my number one OTP. SO SWEET! heh. I cannot put into words the amazing, incredible and immense amount of fun I had these two days, thank you and I love all you boobs :D Let's be openly cute some more please hehe. So these past three days I have pretty much experienced every emotion there is to feel, apart from anger, there was no anger. I've been happy, ecstatic, sad, jealous, depressed, scared, I laughed, I cried, I screamed. Everything there is to feel it all happened within a span of 3 days. So as my temporary relief I wrote things into the notes of my phone, and now when I look back at it it's kinda meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, I don't like it, it did help though. Nowadays I just turn around. It works. Susie's photo, kind of scared me that, that is how I look. Anyways, going to erase everything on my notes because it's all things I definitely don't want to look back to and remember. So HSC..hmmm well, first of all, I'm sorry. I can't dwell on what I could have done better and feeling bad about being a disappointment, I have to look past that. I have 4 days to look into my options. Thank you everyone who looked out for me, and comforted me. I think it was better I was around people than alone, otherwise I would have moped by myself with no distractions, so thank you all so much, I appreciate it a lot. The group dinner was so nice and chill :) All the food was so good, and spending time with a lovely group who soon will all expand into their own individual paths. I hope in the future we'll still be able to have our little get together. "Pulling out the balls of brown people" :P I love this group too ^^ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |