Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 20 December 2013 // 11:30:00 am I'm the type of person who always prefers to go with the flow, I'll take it as I go, whatever happens happens type thing. Rarely do I go through making decisions and thinking for myself and my future or even when I try to I end up getting nowhere, but right now I can't do that. I guess never having that strive/motivation/aim for something has finally taken it's toll and right now I'm bearing the consequences. This is of course noones fault or problem, something I have to figure out myself, this is life, and I have to to take it on, no matter how small my steps are and hard it gets. Hopefully I will look back on this and think this was nothing. I always thought I was a confident person, that I have enough belief in myself and this belief helps me trust in the end things will be okay and stay positive. It's funny, how when this wavers, that is now, it is other people's belief in me that is keeping me up. Maybe I'm not as strong that I thought out to be But just for a little bit, for once, I want to escape. I hope it's too hot for everyone today so they ceebs buying food from us. It is way too hot to move around today =_= Doing something simple like answering the phone just exerts SO MUCH energyy when it's hot. The heat also makes me sleepy for I'm falling asleep at work right now. bingo. Awwwww yiiiiisss! Free Skype Premiun for 12 months!!!!! THANK YOU EVA ^^ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |