Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 16 December 2013 // 8:02:00 am For some reason I decided to talk to him first and even asked him to play with me haha :P Pretty strange, I use to bag him out all the time and somehow that has turned around and I think he's a really funny childish and dorky person. When he asked me if I missed I actually told him I did :P Of course not in the OOH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH KIND OF WAY. I was like, yeah I miss the presence of the derp now and then with noone to laugh at. Hehe. I actually like talking to him, the stupid things he says are stupid enough to make me literally laugh out loud consistently haha. His friends are funny too. I don't think he was kidding when he told me to go to his uni ball LOL. Also even though he has no common sense and a dork he manages to find 3 jobs...what...most people can't even find one. He kind of reminds me of Jackson, who had the same like ...hyperness? But now he's a creep so that's the end of that :P I don't know why I'm making a long ass post about him. I guess I feel bad for secretly bagging him out constantly to my friends, and now that I don't find him that annoying if not at all...yeah. I don't know, I haven't seen many with a more childish sense than I, yet he does with that little bit more maturity than me? It's interesting talking to him, it's like talking to a crazier version of myself, it's fun Sorry I have made my blog private for a little bit. Just one of those periods where I think. I don't want to let anyone in because I don't feel like there's a need. Changing my blog to private also kind of stopped me from blogging certain things because I knew people wouldn't see it, and it stopped me from blogging about unecessary/strange/odd/somewhat depressing things that when people read it would become worried about. I really want the next few days to be close to perfect, and I don't want anything I put here from my brain or something to affect anything, do you get me? I don't want to jeopardise anything. I need the next few days to be right. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |