Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Wednesday, 25 December 2013 // 9:53:00 am
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Reminder to self, Crystal you put your sim card in your first drawer in the tray where your pencil case and junk are.
Nevermind you put it back into your phone so remember to switch it out! Today was so nice :D The food was good, the people were awesome, I had such a good time! I was kind of urrrgh at times because I was thinking great, have to somehow keep things flowing, need to entertain, SOCIALISE, when all I wanted to do was stay in my room and huddle on my chair and be a hermit. But then we played games and talked and lalalala, it was good :) Yeah I feel so terrible leaving things to last minute, and I knew people would be annoyed at my last minuteness so I tried to ask for as little help as possible, I'm sorry and thank you. But everything's sorted now so thank goodness okay, can breathe.
I hope we all had an enjoyable christmas :) and I will be back here soon!
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |