<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Movies to watch
Monday, 2 December 2013 // 2:41:00 am

I need to make a note of these movies I want to watch before my careless self loses this piece of paper :P

Toy Story 1 and 2
Lars and the Real Girl
300
Catch Me If you Can
The Departed
Looper
Lincoln
Schlinder's List
Frozen
Side Effects
Elysium
12 Monkeys
The Book of Eli
End of Watch
Shutter Island
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Django Unchained
Source Code
Up in the Air
Requiem for a Dream
Saving Private Ryan
Gladiator
The Silence of the Lambs
Slumdog Millionaire
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
District 9
The Illusionist
This is the End
Gone Baby Gone
Goddfellas
Inglorious Basterds
Good Will Hunting
Se7en
Bride Wars
Now You See Me
Knocked Up
Forgetting Sarah Marshal
I Love You, Man



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)