Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
NOT working today
Monday, 2 December 2013 // 8:39:00 am This is not the first time I've had this kind of dream. Brain why are you tormenting me like this, as if I don't think about it enough during the day, you have to visually show me during my sleep too? The only time I get to forget? This time it was more confronting too. I woke up feeling terrible because of you brain :( I need to enjoy today and I'm not letting this dream get in my way. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I shouldn't have acted the way I acted, it was inconsiderate of others, how obvious did I need to be, aaah I'm so sorry. I still enjoyed today nonetheless, and thank you, everyone, for putting up with me. I love you guys. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |