<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 17 December 2013 // 1:26:00 am

WOOHOO satisfied my ice skating craving muhahahahaha! Even though I stacked it twice =_= so embarassing lol eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh wurf ehehehe. Such a nice chill day ^^ Except the ice has given me some strange blister where like non stop liquid has been coming out...do I pop it...lol. Anywho, thank you for spending time with me today :D

I can't even lol now when I want to because I'm lagging so often :( Goddamit I even went through the effort of taking everything apart and cleaning the fan =_= ah well.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR WET N WILD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D Mum didn't really approve of the sleepover, but she knew she couldn't stop me. She kept going on about that I can only trust and protect myself and can never fully trust someone else...she has never said something like that to me before. It was weird hearing that from her. I'm only going to a sleepover...what am I suppose to protect myself from when the people I'm being with are my closest friends. I told her who everyone was and how each and every one of them are trustworthy, but she was still iffy. She said she knows I can think for myself and take care of myself, but that I should still have those precautions because I'll never know what might happen. I don't understand. Nothing bad will happen, I genuinely believe that.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)