Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 10
Wednesday, 4 December 2013 // 1:12:00 am I just discovered the scars from my old stretch marks that I never new I had on the side of my butt LOL :O because they go all like silvery kinda so you know they're there. I just realised I've never talked about my stretch marks before, no ones ever asked and I never talked about it either. Well I will now because it's a funny story and I've accepted my stretch marks anyway and I'm not bothered by them at all anymore. So back in year 8....or was it 9, one of those years, there was a period of time where I had icecream in the fridge all the time, so everyday after I come home from school, I would have a big bowl, or two :P Oh man thinking about this is funny hehe. Then yeah I suddenly gained weight and BAM stretch marks lol, great. Yep that's right because I ate too much icecream...TOO MUCH ICECREAM xD They were like reddish purplely at first, kind of obvious and being a little 14 year old girl, I went through a period of extreme self consciousness and insecurity and I was always embarrassed when we had P.E because if I sat down in my P.E shorts it could be seen. And then wearing shorts going out and all that I would feel extremely self conscious. I started to read and research a lot about stretch marks and ways to get rid of them, and bought various products, some I still have because I never used it up and it's still sitting on my table like sprays and lotions and whatnot, but I learnt they had to eventually become less visible on their own they went from being reddish purplish to yellowish and then to skin colourish with a silver/whitish mark. Obviously I was still self conscious from them regardless of how they died down because they were still there, so I've developed a habit of putting like a bag or something on my lap to cover it up. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I just do it out of habit. But yeah, in the past 2 years or so, I kinda just accepted them and like meh, whatever, I got stretch marks so what, to be honest I think they're pretty cool, the way it highlights on your skin ;) All good, yeah dats rite I got da CONFIDENCE yo muhahahahaha.
Hey.
Ahhhhh 2 minutes to go. I expect another day like yesterday, quiet, even more quiet than yesterday actually. Well hopefully it doesn't get busy, I just want to chill.
I found the encryption page.
YEEEEEEEEEAH IT CAME OUT AND NOW I'M GOING TO CONVERT INTO AN MP3 MAN EAAAARGASM OHOHOH except their chinese is so weird because they're not chinese LOL |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |