Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 11
Thursday, 5 December 2013 // 1:15:00 am I'm actually so disappointed I can't go :( I wish there was another way around it but I guess not. Aaaah I was really looking forward to it, but now I can't go . Guess I have to cross it off my calendar now. SIGH . ARGH I WANT TO GO SO BADLY ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA WHY WORK WHY. Wow brain, why are you making them so frequent now...last night's dream was just...something I would not accidentally do lol, I can't even remember what happened in my dream for the situation to present itself. I only remember that one part of the dream because weeeeell, how can I even forget. Lol I'm so embarassed for myself even though it was just a dream. BRAIN, I'd appreciate you not projecting these images/scenes. Like, this was just weird man. Alright things to do today: - Activate my card - Buy a game with that card - Make an appointment for my x-ray - Vaccination - Dentist appointment to clean teeth - Look for Kk present I got 4/6 done but I did get something else not on that list done Tonight's going to be a looooooooooooooong night because everyone's out and busy~ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |