Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 12
Friday, 6 December 2013 // 10:28:00 am Aaaaaah you're always one step ahead of me huh. It's funny, the amount of times you check your phone compared to... Sorry it has been something I noticed for so long and tried to ignore for such a long time I just had to point it out. CLOUDY AND THE CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 IS SUCH A FRIGGIN HAPPY MOVIE AND IT'S SO CUTE EEEEEK I WANT A STRAWBERRY, I WANT BERRY SPECIFICALLY. Wait as quoted from kimbo 'pfft please Crystal only one, lets be realistic" yeah so I WANT MANY BERRIES. SAM HAVE FUN AT QUEENSLAND! and don't get too smashed :P Hehe so the younger guy at my work took liking shoes to another level, like normally people just look at shoes and say what they think about them and that's it, but today he saw mine and even asked where he could buy them for himself xD (in all seriousness) I didn't know how to tell him they're from Valley Girl and are girl shoes x) Soooo I just told him the shop in miranda closed and is replaced by something else now (which it is) and they don't sell these anymore because I bought them a long time ago. He's also becoming more open and friendlier with me nowadays, he actually greets me and says bye, which seems like nothing but he usually doesn't do that and for him it's quite an effort and I appreciate that ^^ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |