Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 15
Monday, 9 December 2013 // 6:02:00 pm My day, So today I left the house for an interview at centrelink scheduled at 11.10am and when I got there I had to wait like half an hour before it was my turn. There were people who had been waiting for 2 hours and made friends with other people who had also been waiting for a long time, and when I got called I could tell they were annoyed because I got there after them :P ohohoho. To be honest waiting two hours is nothing. They got to sit comfortably in an air conditioned room during their wait, whilst when I waited to see Tyler Oakley I lined up for 4 hours standing under the sweltering sun. Turns out I filled out something wrong in centrelink so I have to fix it tomorrow morning =_= Then I went to gloria jeans and there was a cute asian guy there with tb hair and ear piercings ohohoho. I got a creme brulee latte and a choc peppermint chiller, and then 30 seconds later I realised I actually wanted a creme brulee CHILLER, so I went and told him and it was more expensive so I had my money ready but he said not to worry about it EHEHEHEHHEE that made my day :P Also I was a complete noob putting the lids on the drinks and it spilt and he had to help me ohohoho yeah. Too bad he's short xD Then I went home and watched pokemon on youtube while playing pokemon on my ds. Then I left the house early to get an x-ray done of my wisdom teeth and by looking at them I will have to get all of them pulled out, they haven't even grown properly yet and one has yet to even grow o_o Well with my tiny mouth I kind of expected all that, but not the part where my tooth hasn't even grown. Anyways, after that I had time to walk around westfield and went around scouting for my kk's present and also bought a dress from dotti that was on sale 8) So now here I am at work. After work I plan to start watching The Legend of Korra because I finished downloading it (sorry Renae) today when I was at home and so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Although I have so many movies on that list of mine, yep I'm going to start watching a show! Haven't really invested time into a show for a while, since...I don't even know...it's either Gossip Girl, Suits (which I have yet to catch up on) or some chinese TVB drama or maybe I should just say One Piece LOL but I stopped at like episode 560 so yeah don't know what's happening anymore. Maybe I should tap back into my little yr 6 anime obsessed self :P. I do go back every now and then hehe Today there was a period of time I couldn't see your name on my most recent whatsapp chats anymore, like it wasn't visible on the main screen unless I scrolled down. It was very strange to not see it. I'm so sorry, for what will be possibly be coming up. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |