<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Workity Work Work Day 18
Thursday, 12 December 2013 // 6:16:00 pm

So when I was eating dinner and watching the news I found out that the High Court overturned the ACT same sex marriage laws and then there was a segment where they showed this asian lady that was so grateful that they did. That I thought was just so ignorant. So couples that married under those laws are now 'unmarried', that's so retarded. Yeah okay I get it this was a result of technical stuff that the federal and state laws clashed, that this isn't something that can operate concurrently and the definition of the marriage act blah blah blah rather than like "oh I don't like this so I going to take it the high court". I lied, friggin Tony Abbot actually went to the High Court as soon as the ACT same sex marriage law passed, that boob. I didn't enroll when I could have chosen not to because I can't be bothered that way and don't care about politics for this kind of poop and see us going nowhere.

I haven't played lol in two days. Well to be honest I haven't had the urge to play it, and I haven't been home for very long in the morning/afternoon these pass two days and then when I come home from work I feel like doing other stuff like playing pokemon or watching a movie/ tv show hehe. I WATCHED WORLD WAR Z YESTERDAY! It was really good and wasn't that scary, I don't think there weren't any major jump scares or anything, just some gore here and there, but not that much even. It was kind of like Gravity in a way because it was intense in a suspenseful way omg, although it did have some breathing room, but yeah it was a good movie :) I think I'm going to watch Cabin in the Woods tonight, good luck with that Crystal, AN ACTUAL HORROR MOVIE! kinda. LEGGO



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)