Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Day 19
Friday, 13 December 2013 // 10:45:00 am I'm think I'm going make it a goal to try and not say those phrases that stop conversations. I say them because I think whatever was previously said quickly requires a response so I end up saying stuff like just hehe. Then the conversation stops there because there's nothing else to follow it through with sometimes. And also stuff like oooh ok, or cool, or some emoticon. I think adding an emoticon adds more meaning and emotion to a sentence, but it doesn't help a conversation flow, I think I got use to using like xD 8) D: .-. -_- and all those things because I thought if I can't keep a conversation going, at least I made it like...not bland. I also tend to ask a lot of questions...I don't know if that comes up as being annoying, and sometimes when I try, I end up talking TOO MUCH. Maybe I am overanalysing this. Well anyways if you make me talk too much without trying then you are one specially cool person. B) But yeah I'll not use things like, Okey dokey, alright, cool, Righteo, oh okay, ah I see, Aight, k, ok then, okay, ooooh, hehe, haha, ending emoticons, unless it is appropriate. There's also something I noticed lately is the amount of times I have read the phrase 'I understand' has increased. I use to almost never see it or have it said very often, but lately I get it frequently, it kind of bugged me for a bit because I thought something must be going on or have changed for me to keep getting these 'I understands' from a variety of people that I wouldn't before, but then I realised it's because I'm opening up more and the things I say do need an 'I understand' for reassurance whatever I'm say isn't complete bogus. I've been saying it bit more too I noticed, because when I noticed, I became extra sensitive everytime I said it and la la la. But anyways, not complaining :P I'm so friggin (insert vulgarity) pissed and I feel so friggin bad but it's noones fault but friggin mine. Okay, not pissed no more, it was WORTH. Anyways I literally have two whatsapp conversations side by side that both end with 'Yea lol', and I'm not the one who sent it haha. I don't know how to continue a conversation after yeah lols someone teach me please. Nevermind, I'll just take it as yeah lol = the end of conversation, which it most likely does, as much as I want to continue. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |