Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Workity Work Work Last Day
Saturday, 14 December 2013 // 9:45:00 am MY LASY FRIGGIN DAY I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OKAY I need a new phone, I wasn't going to get one, but my charger slot thing stuffed up so......yeah, but I still need a laptop....ARGH. I haven't even been saving properly because I've been out a lot nuuuuuuu. I'll take a million years to finish pokemon...I need to take a break and play something else.... TT________________TT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I just watched a really sad episode and legit cried for 40 minutes because the episode is 40 minutes. It was so heartbreaking :'( Cliche but still sad. So it's like a medical drama and these two eps revolved around this girl who had a brain tumour and had 3-10 years to live and in her 10th year she met a guy and they fell in love and he didn't find out about her illness until about a month before her death and in those weeks he spend all his time trying to grow and regenerate these flowers that have this deep and meaning significance to her but on the day he successfully grew them she died but he didn't know and he got to the hospital all happy until he saw some of her possessions being wheeled out and then boom realisation. There was this scene where he was waiting in the elevator to go up, that was soooo heartwrenching because of the waiting and then he wouldn't step out when it got the level. When he finally got to her room and saw her just lying there ASDGFHJKLKJHFDSAGSDHJFK he started blubbering and refusing to believe and he got down to the ground and knelt to his doctor friend (because he's a doctor too) and begged him to save her AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TT___TT Also there was a line where the girl's father (also a doctor) said he has helped cure all these people but of all people he couldn't save it had to be his daughter. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH and then he had to sign the papers to take her off the oxygen tank which was EXTRA sad because in a previous episode he couldn't save his brother either and had to sign the same thing. MAN FINALLY WATCHED THE CABIN THE WOODS YEEEHAAA. It wasn't that bad :D Like yeah got scared and stuff, more so in the beginning than the end but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I managed, wasn't too bad and the story was pretty interesting and I was more intrigued than scared in the end. I'm not sure what other scary movies I'm willing to watch on my own though :L Reminder to self I need to start writing my boobs Kk letter and my mackekecesamar Kk letter. This is going to be hard. Like I like writing letters, I do it all the time and its not that difficult for me to find things to write but yeah, predicament. I need to plan and make a draft for these specific ones LOL Eeeehhhh so I thought if I didn't even look at Paul and pretend he wasn't there and let the other lady give him his order I wouldn't need to witness his slimeyness today...buuuuuuuuuuuuut yeah. He was walking out the door and I was like all YEEEEEEEEAH and then he turns around for whatever reason and we make eye contact and he gives me a nod and wink -_- I know I know this is very very normal behaviour from people but I don't know I JUST DON'T LIKE THIS GUY. Omg so before at like 7.30 I just couldn't shake off the feeling that I HAD FORGOTTEN SOMETHING IMPORTANT. So I was going through the long process of, maybe I'm just thinking too much and my brain's being weird, but what if I really am forgetting something, I should get a remembrall, but is it better to know you definitely forgot something and try so hard and not remember it, or to be not sure you forgot something and let it eventually come to you...or forever forget...See that doesn't even make sense LOL So rather than trying to figure out what I had supposedly forgotten, I was going through this weird thought process ehehehe. BUT I DID END UP REMEMBERING HAH. EPIPHANY! POOF! Remembered just like that out of nowhere, I wonder how that even works :L To suddenly remember something. It was just a customer called before telling me they were going to be late for dining and I was suppose to let upstairs know. Then I was wondering isn't it cool how you just have that feeling of forgetting something important and how unnerving that is, but like how does your body and brain know that, HOW DO I KNOW THAT? Yeah I'm not making sense again but you get the gist of yeah? Yeah. Okay. :P Okay so I bought my kk presents...one of them is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to obvious when they see it, and I can't wrap it in any way because of the way it is. Hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmm hmmm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lalalalalalalala. I don't know. I feel very alert for some reason, I don't know, there's SOMETHING, something...just something... .-. Also...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE AFTER 3 FRIGGIN WEEKS I FINALLY HAVE A WHOLE ENTIRE DAY TO MYSELF WOOHOO just sitting at home, being lazy, in front of my computer, doing whatever, and not having to leave my room, unless I need to feed myself, all day all night~ YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I just want to be a hermit. It's so relaxing being a hermit. Like even today when I got up at 9ish when it hit 12pm I was like WOW IT'S ONLY 12 when it feels like I'm suppose to be out and about with no time to spare! It's funny how before I was like I JUST WANT TO GET OUT, and I'd go all the way to the city to read, and now I just want to stay home. Well just for tomorrow anyways. Staying at home tomorrow is for once something I believe I deserve. Be a hermit with me 8) I find lately I've been letting things slip too easily. Like I'd be talking about something and then oops, I wasn't suppose to say that. It's absolutely not intentional, but it just, yeah happens. At least the people I slipped to I can trust with that information. I think... Honey djon mustard soy crisps are SO YUMMY! I also restocked on dried strawberries. I was also craving something sweet so I bought a twix bar but I felt kinda eugh after eating :( I think my stomach can't tolerate too much chocolate anymore :L Or rich things for that matter. I also had a craving for pomegranate seeds, I just want the seeds, I don't even want the froyo, or the fruit, I don't even know where to get the fruit because it doesn't seem to be available when I go look at the fruit section :L But then again I don't know if I can eat pomegranate seeds anymore as much as I like them. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |