<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 2
Friday, 27 December 2013 // 5:24:00 pm

It's currently 4.11am Australian time so I guess we're actually on day 2 now. wow 4.11am =_=  But I'm going from Singapore's 1am so...I've hardly had any sleep and now here I am watching L.A Confidential. I swear I'm going to get fat just from sitting on planes and being fed food constantly goddamit O_O There aren't many movies for me to watch on this 13 hour flight unfortunately :( The only other movies I could possibly watch are Hangover III and Turbo. I don't want to rematch any movies I've already seen before :P Wow. For the second flight in a row the person who sits in front of me decides to put her chair back so far back I hardly have any room >_> Missing you boobs already. 

Nuuuuuuuuuu I found an SD card reader in my sister's bag but I just tried it out and realised it DOESN'T FIT IN THE CARD READER WOT =__= maaaaaaan :( Poop.

Turbo was meh.
Hangover III was…interesting. 
Pacific Rim was cool :D


I'm losing track of the time haha I have no idea what time it is right now except in Australia :L.

WEEEE AT ZURICH, SWITZERLAND NOOOOOW :D waiting for another plane =_=

11.23pm Aus time- WE'RE IN ATHENS YAAAAAAAY The bus dude is so cute and funny here ^^ Omg we're on the right side of the road holy cow :L

Woohoo I openly farted in Greece ohohohoho and Renae has burped in Greece ehehehehe xD


Yaaaay we're finally at the hotel! Except our room doesn't have wifi in it =_= Also I don't like level 1 and 2 because level one has a scary door and light that turns on when you get there and on level two, all the lights were off so it was really dim, but when I was l scanning around I saw a mirror at the end of the corridor and you know…in a typical horror movie this means SUPERNATURAL! Soooo yeeeeeeah. 


Yeah uh….HOLY BAGEEZUS so…about those two levels….We went into the elevator and pressed level 6 because that's where our room is. When the elevator stopped I noticed there was no light outside, and we realised we were at level two when NO ONE HAD PRESSED LEVEL TWO AAAAAAAAH. Well it was actually Eva who went up the stairs and pressed on the elevator button to scare us. But on the elevator door, you can see outside through this tiny little window, and when we arrived at level 2, I swear I saw a foot wearing a pink sandal D: I'M SORRY MY BRAIN PROJECTED THIS IMAGE BUT THAT'S WHAT I SAW. So now in this hotel I'm super sensitive to everything :( 

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)