<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 3
Sunday, 29 December 2013 // 6:55:00 am

Weeeeeee we just finished visiting the Acropolis! It was soooooo incredibly amazeballs :D The view was so amazing and ASDFGHJKLKJHFDSASDFGHJK just so good ^^ I would upload photos but no adapter or SD card reader =_= SIIIGH. So apparently in Athens they don't take their stray dogs to the pound or anything, they take them, neuter them, vaccinate them and let them run around the city doing whatever they want! Which means they are also breeding with whoever they want so at the Acropolis there was this little pregnant dog and there were only 4 main dogs in the area, so! The question is, will it have black puppies, or puppies with bent ears, or puppies with German sheperd like appearance, or puppies with beagle like appearances ohoho. Or maybe it'll have catdogs…. EHEHEHEHEHE :P

Sam remind me to send you screenshots of your face xP

We went to the National Archeological Museum

I saw oranges growing on a tree for the first time in my life! They were growing in the public and people were actually picking them off the tree and eating them! I wish that happened in Australia.

So apparently our New Year's Eve isn't going to be very eventful, like we're not doing anything special FOR New Years :( because we don't get back to the hotel until 9pm and we have to eat dinner and head out somewhere at 3.30am :( Poop. Not even any fireworks on the tv. Even in Australia if I don't get to go out for fireworks in the city for New Year's I can watch it on tv :( Oh well then. I'm so glad I got to see fireworks for Christmas Eve's then! ^^Yay!  

Omg Athen's flea markets are soooo cool So many antiques and exotic looking things! Well one man's trash is another man's treasure!

We went to another Museum with cool see through glass floors so we could see what was underneath and there were these old ruins underneath and a bathhouse! Cool stuff.

We went to the supermarket to buy whatnot's and I needed night pads because yeah, smearing, AND THEY WERE 0.75 EUROS OMG SO CHEAP! Yeah I'm satisfied with that bargain lol.

Afterwards we took the train to go to the night markets, and we were at their…town square? But anyways the lights there were SO PRETTY! And it was so festive and nice, they had a live orchestra and an opera singer! We didn't end up going to the night markets because we couldn't find it :( Oh well, walking around the city at nice was a nice stroll anyways so no biggie! So tired though. By the way, because of Erica and Eva influence I now pronounce WiFi and weefee. :) Good night! 

I forgot to add there was porn on our channel 1 tv

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)