Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 4
Monday, 30 December 2013 // 2:14:00 am
We started the day by going to this Canal where you could bunjee jump off of. It was sooooooo high! The water was also a really nice blue ^^ We also bought a certain something hehe
Afterwards we went to this stadium… I should really try and remember the name of the places I go to….The main attraction there was…THIS ADORABLE DOG IT WAS SO CUTE. It was acting as our little tour guide because it would follow us and run to the front of where we were going hehe. I have photos…but once again no cable so…yeah. Omg it followed our bus when we were leaving :'( I'll miss you my little friend.
The Beehive Tombs/Graves of the father of Agamemnon were so cool! the roof was so high and the stones were so BIG! That's what she!…no I'm not Renae :P
Then we went to the Mycenae's Acropolis and where their palace use to be, the views there were so amazing! It was almost like being on top of the world! *insert song lyrics* I think on this trip all I'm going to end up saying about everything is that is was amazing lalalala. To be honest, views eventually are going to look the same and it'll be meh xD Nah. Omg the greek mythology stories are so fascinating, I could just listen to these all day! I took photos using my phone so I think I'll upload some using my phone charger cable :D We are so fascinated by stray cats and dogs on this trip haha, the adults were kind of annoyed :P
Ooooh so we just had lunch at the Agamemnon Palace! Everything was soooooooo cheesy! I had Vine leaves with beef and rice inside with weird lemony soury sauce thingy and chips. Nomnomnomnom it was yummy 8)
After that we went to a souvenir shop, the stuff there was so fascinating and cool! The ceramics and pottery and the details aaaaah so intricate! I wanted to buy everything! I bought something!
Erica peed on herself.
Vsited the Temple of Apolo
Fell asleep on the bus for the rest of it.
So tired.
Tomorrow is going to be another long day, for we are going North of Athens to Delphi! Here we come another 6am wake up call.
Just a reminder that, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS :) SARANG ME! AISHTERU ME! AI ME!
This is Renae and I's spam on the discovery of my macbooks photobooth, ready?
I FORGOT TO MENTION THE ORANGES HERE ARE SOOOOOOO YUMMY! Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |