<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 5
Tuesday, 31 December 2013 // 5:36:00 am

Day 5 and there are still about 30 days to go, I wonder if I'll get home sick, or people sick haha. 

I think now if I can't think of anything like significant to say other than like "ooh it was so cool/awesome/amazing and all that I'm just going to list the place we just visited so. Yeah we just visited where the Battle of Marathon occurred and the mound of where the dead soldiers were buried.

Listening to more mythology now 8)

I wonder why I can be sleepy and fall asleep early in the morning on the bus when I pretty much woke up 3 hours ago.

I'm so out of it today, all I'm doing is daydreaming, and when I try hard to focus on the daydreaming, I fall asleep haha 

I always see those tumblr posts about how you know you really miss/love someone when wherever you are, whatever you see, and whatever you're doing, you wish that person were right there with you seeing and doing it too. So much beautiful scenery and fascinating mythological stories and history I wish you were all here with me to see and hear. I think about you guys aaalllll the time :P Probably more than I should. Not saying like it's a bad thing, but man you boobs really do pop into my head so much ^^ We must travel together someday, I don't care where…actually preferably at the season 4 championships in America but yeah :) Let's travel together. Dead cereal. 

Omgosh as of this moment, I am passing through this really lovely village, it's like tumblr has come to life. We're up high in the mountains at least 1000m up and the village is just soooooo ASDFGHJKLKJHGASDJFH the little shops! The streets, it like being in one of those christmas movies! and there were these alleyways that you just want to explore and take a stroll on. It was would be sooooo nice to live here! 

Just visited the Delphi Museum and Delphi Ruins. The Delphu ruins were kind of like the Mycenae Ruins but less extravagant view. Still good though.

Next stop food! 

OKAY So we just had the most yummiest food so far for lunch  at this place called Tabepna! The design decor of the place is so nice and homey! Even the toilets were homey, I took a photo of it 8) I had a Mousaka which was kind of like a lasagne but with baked potato, eggplant and minced meet with cheese and béchamel. SO YUMMY! I also shared a vanilla ice-cream with Bruce and Cham AND IT WAS SUCH A NICE VANILLA ICE CREAM it was so refreshing and it had like a tad of lemonyness so good ^^ Omg they served free sour bread and they kept refilling it so at the end, Rachel took all the leftover bread and stashed it away into Annabelle's faux Prada bag ehehehe, we're such cheeps, FREE BREAD YAY! 

Also, for some reason to be able to do a poo feels so good on this trip xD It's like AAH BUTT RELEASE. Sorry was that too graphic hehe.  I need to eat more veges…I'm going to return to Sydney so fat.  I can feel the cheesiness and oil seeping down into my thighs xD

Looking out at the scenery from the bus all deep and meaningfully again, so ASHDFAJKSHDGFASKJDHFG WHY ARN'T YOU GUYS HERE WITH ME KAKAKAKAKAKAK. I don't know why I used KAKAKAKA. And the sunsetting haaaaaaa

Omgosh so we just went to another souvenir shop where they focused on linen type things, and because it was a family thing, there was this little kid there! She was soooooooo adorable! I was looking at this dolphin keyring thing and she saw me, and gestured to take me somewhere and she showed me this really pouch thing, must say her taste is pretty good xD  Oh and she saw my nails, because they're painted sky blue and she was touching them, and even though I don't know what she was saying, I'm pretty sure she was admiring them 8) Then she saw my camera and so I gave it to her to play with, she was so clueless, I tried to show her how to take a photo, but she was more interested on how to put the lens cap on ^^ Ten she proceeded to ride her toy bike around the shop. I have made another little friend hehe. Kids must be attracted to me >:) Wel… I did have pigtails on, maybe she thought I was just like her, a kid xD Funny how I have more to say about a child than about places I visited hehe. 

I think we're done for the day in Delphi. We have to get up at 5am tomorrow I think to fly to Crete, EEEEEE SO EXCITED! Nevermind...3.30am wake up call. 

Watching Mr and Mrs Moncrief together, they are just so adorable and cute, like on the bus sitting next to each other, they're always holding hands and they fall asleep on each other EEK. Fangirling so hard ^^

I guess to day is just about me falling asleep because I fell asleep on the bus ride home but I don't even remember falling asleep because the last thing I remember was looking out the window haha

Hmmm… :( Lets hope for the best. Fingers crossed. Sigh. Urgh. Eugh. mmmmm =__= trying so hard to hold it in. It'll be fine, it'll be okay, yes it will be...and then back of the mind, no it won't be, your screwed. Friggin (insert vulgarity) screwed.  Hello waiting game, I hate you. TT___TT Please. Pleeeeeease. Please. Please. :'( ...Too tired to worry right now. I'll do it tomorrow when required. *Commence intense worrying*

I don't want to sleep...because tomorrow will come and I'm scared.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)