<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
FIRST NON WOT POST AFTER WOT
Wednesday, 29 January 2014 // 1:28:00 am

ERMAGERD

So all I've done is unpack and play lol and play maplestory AHAHAHAHA great way to celebrate coming home right xD My table is messy already :P

So yeah I just wanted to post this conversation because I find it funny ehehehehe, dis guy. It's missing parts because for some reason when I'm in game and I reply to messages it doesn't show on the chat after...it's weird...but oh well, you get the gist of it. So I just added back my bits into it, messily

i cant just tell u a pickup line
its usually a two way convo
like
for example
if i say
hey hey
you owe me a drink
you got to reply
me: reply to what?
[12:36] : ... if i asked u
sigh u r too noob...
because i dropped my drink whe i saw u ;)
me: wow that was really bad
LOL?
what a liar
bet u laughed
[12:40] : with a smile on ur face
btw btw btw btw
have u gotten ur p's yet?
me: no, I haven't even driven yet
[12:42] : rofl
really?
at all?
then do u know ur way around gymea/kiwaree?
[12:44] : really...?
i need some diretions
me: why?
wat do u mean y
[12:46] SimmiGoi: why do you need directions :L
[12:47] NickyBaby: need to find some place
[12:47] SimmiGoi: why dont you just use a gps or something
[12:47] NickyBaby: coz i dont have one?
just need some directions ='(
[12:48] SimmiGoi: google maps?
[12:48] NickyBaby: ask someone for me?
[12:49] SimmiGoi: where r u going .-.
you live in caringbah dont you which is closer...shouldnt u know better
[12:49] NickyBaby: i just need some directions==
[12:49] SimmiGoi: to where
[12:49] NickyBaby: UR HEART
;)
finally worked LOL
[12:50] SimmiGoi: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
LOL
THAT
[12:50] NickyBaby: yeh...
[12:50] SimmiGoi: iv actually heard that one before
but
[12:50] NickyBaby: ur whole google maps and friggen gps stuffed it up
[12:50] SimmiGoi: that took too long to get there
[12:50] NickyBaby: because u stuffed it up
[12:50] SimmiGoi: LOL yes
score for stuffing it up
[12:50] NickyBaby: first of all who doesnt have the Ps
[12:50] SimmiGoi: :(
[12:50] NickyBaby: 2nd of all who doesnt know their place around gymea
[12:51] SimmiGoi: ME OKAY
[12:51] NickyBaby: u work for delivery too
[12:51] SimmiGoi: IM A HERMIT WHO ONLY TAKES TRAINS
[12:51] NickyBaby: r u sure u take trains
do u even know where gymea statioon is
[12:51] SimmiGoi: wow yes I know where gymea station is =_=
[12:52] NickyBaby: i shouldve asked u for gymea station directions
LOL
u know i fked my phone up yesterday
[12:52] SimmiGoi: lol?
[12:52] NickyBaby: do u know anything how to fix phones?
[12:53] SimmiGoi: no
[12:53] NickyBaby: lame
not even slightly?
me: Sorry I was summoning so I missed what you said
[12:55] : LOL
as in u srsly know nothing about phones
either that or i hafto pay $200 to fix it
=/
fml
yeh
ruined my pickup line
u ewre meant to say
whats wrong with it
and i say
[12:57] : it doesnt have ur number on it
me: SCOOORE RUINED ANOTHER PICK UP LINE
LOL
you're the worst person to pick up
know nothing about phone
phones
or transports
not gonna try anymoer
me: haha
[1:04] : just remembered one
u ask a girl
r you google
and she replies y
and u say
[1:06] : 'coz you r everthing im looking for ;)'
me: that was terrible...
never said they were good LOL
[1:15] SimmiGoi: but that really was terrible
[1:15] NickyBaby: ...
wb this one
living a life without you is like a broken pencil
[1:16] SimmiGoi: why a pencil
[1:16] NickyBaby: pointless
[1:16] SimmiGoi: oh I was thinking the pencil was broken in the middle but okay
[1:16] NickyBaby: ...
yep srsly worst
candidate
LOL
[1:17] SimmiGoi: am not!
I think common sense
[1:17] NickyBaby: .. u think noobly
[1:17] SimmiGoi: who would think of the lead is break first
broken*
[1:17] NickyBaby: how else can a pencil be broken
[1:17] SimmiGoi: accidentally broke it in half?
[1:18] NickyBaby: HAPPENS 1% OF THE TIME
[1:18] SimmiGoi: who uses pencils these days

Yeeeeeah hehe



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)