Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Hi so
Sunday, 5 January 2014 // 4:48:00 am I'm bored and sick and this laptop's keyboard is surprising extremely satisfying to type on so I'm going to type as much as I want for now omg this is so fun OMG I JUST GOT THE COVER OFF AND I don't like it actually it's ok but I like the squishy feel of the cover and Renae just called me and I have to go Janmoi just asked what day it is so it's Saturday for us and Sunday for Aussies "YEAH BRAH" says Janmoi and dude go to sleep wot u doin up at 4am (Crystal torture obviously) you cruel cruel person And obviously we know where this is heading You can take that in many ways I like cake I like Tomatoes by Bruce |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |