<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 30 January 2014 // 9:17:00 am

I hope everything will be smooth, no problems and okay today. And by everything I mean, everything. This includes 'that'.
Omg being back at hurstville after one month, I don't miss it xD
Australia has so little free wiffy points :O We stingy xD Well the bank didn't have free wiffy. I've never actually taken note of what places have free wiffy here because I've always had mobile data so yeah, curious to see where :P
   
I feel so grown up sorting out my bank stuff without my mum around :D its probably nothing that major but to me it is x) My steps of independence hehe.
   
Haha I was waiting a long time for my turn at the bank so the guy gave me a lolly XD      
There is no free wiffy in the shopping centre .-.
Alright virgin sim card stuff sorted also woohoo!
They had no vibe cards left at boost -_- oh well I'll try the boost in the city maybe.
I got my replacement eb games card :D
I ceebs getting my cinebuzz card...I'll get it the next time I go watch a movie.
Wow not even the hurstville free WiFi hotspot worked. Wut
   
FIRST WIFFY SPOT FOUND! Commonwealth bank inside Westfield has free wiffy!
I still have an hour to bum around before I go to the city .-.
Why isn't it 1.30 yet...there's nothing to do in hurstville...well I guess I'll just go early.
Okay its been 15 minutes I'm done standing outside like a hobo leeching of this banks wiffy hehe. Moving on~
Sooooooo I bought a box of cherry tomatoes for lunch and I haven't washed them, yet I'm eating them...sooooo if you don't hear from me in the next few days theeeeen yeah...a bug maybe :P I'm sure my immune system is stronger now after all that during the trip
   
Ermageeerd that was so filling and goooood 8) I should just buy a box of cherry tomatoes everytime I go out for lunch. Cheap $3 lunch and yummy :D
Omgosh I went to UNSW for the second time after a very long time. I think the last time I was at UNSW was for band during primary school. The campus and environment felt soooooooo much better than I was at USYD, I really liked it ^^ It's so big though omg, unlike USYD where everything is kind of in a line, at UNSW everything it scattered so confusing, I felt like such a noob and tourist xD So after we filled out a form, took a photo and got our student I'D/concession card we went to Max Brenner to chill. I had a cookieshake which was SOOOOOOOOOO yummy. It was like liquid cookies and cream ice cream 8) I also shared waffles with Tacobelle and The Secretary (yes back to code names because I feel like it, but it's pretty obvious anyways) and the waffles had banana, strawberry and icecream! Sah gud. Hehe they had a trainee working, HE WAS SO CUTE. He was very careful with things and was extra polite and extra nice it was like aaaawwww baby. Omg so we were explaining to Angyang what an oboe was and haut bois and loo was talking about the pronounciation and at that moment the trainee was taking away our cups and plate and he says 'It's actually pronounced (insert correct pronounciation)' HEHEHEHE he so cute. I think his name was Tim or something or was it Jim...well anywho I want to go back there xD  I'm so excited for o-week because I want to go back again! But one month away eeeh.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)