Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Post WOT feels and other feels
Wednesday, 29 January 2014 // 8:50:00 am I MISS SLEEPING WITH YOU GUYS D: It was so....lonely sleeping on my own last...that sounds so bad haha but THAT'S HOW I FELT. TT__TT I miss travelling already, I want to be out and about walking around the city again. I wonder if people change because of this trip. I don't know if I have. Maaaaaaaybe just a teeeeeny tad bit? I don't know how though. OMGOSH I had a dream that all our parents went to sue President Snow xD I WANT MY GREEN TEA LATTE ASAP. Starbucks overseas was so disappointing seriously...WHY DON'T I HAVE MY PEAS YET I NEED TO GET TO THE STATION TO GO TO STARBUCKS AND GET A LATTE. Game Day round 2~ THAT WAS SATISFYING Why do I have a sty on my eye...I didn't wear makeup... Hmmmm my throat still has this thing where if like....I don't know it's weird..like if I talk too loudly? Or I strain it or something or I'm singing a high part, this particular part of my throat would hurt. Yeah I don't know, probably side effects from coughing too much. Well my sides don't hurt anymore so I guess that's good. I can't tell if I'm still jet lagged or not xD I have so many things to sort out yet I've done none and then magically new things pop up that I have to do. haha I actually can't believe I initiated the conversation. I rarely do. Results? An interesting conversation xD hehehehe never fails to entertain. AND ACTUALLY HELPFUL
UNSW undergraduate students can apply via myUNSW (UNSW’s student portal) to transfer between UNSW undergraduate degrees.
IPT applications for the Bachelor of Psychology program are open for Semester 1 entry only. The Bachelor of Psychological Science program has Semester 2 as well as Semester 1 intake.
To be eligible for IPT for either program, students must:
okay I'm ready leggo! Jokes I'm mortified I won't meet the requirements. Kinda scared Well actually I'm kind of reassured I have some sort of goal, rather than just "I need to pass" sort of thing and in high school where I was just like 'do the most I can, try my best' Can't just do the most I can do no more otherwise I'm going nowhere.
The amount of Frozen on my tumblr today really is so ridiculous...I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET GO AWAY DON'T SPOIL. [3:17am] NickyBaby: ur lame and goes offline...NOT EVEN A BYE.Or warning even. Oh well considering he's been helping me out I'll forgive >_> I bet he did it on purpose xD Well he can go and have his usual sleep paralysis. That sounds really eviil I apologise :P oh wait...I just realised he said toodles before I was lame. ERMAGERD someone not me who says toodles xD So what, still a semi boob. Wait...I'm suppose to be annoyed he called me lame right...well brain not functioning well enough atm xD its 3.26am.... GOOD MORNIN Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |