<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 11
Sunday, 5 January 2014 // 2:55:00 pm

Woke up at 4.30isham because Susie got up to use the toilet and it woke me up. I can't get back to sleep for someone reason. I only have a sore throat now so that's okay. I suddenly feel so tired of everything and I'm not bothered. I feel like there's a lot on my mind right now yet there's nothing.

Ahh hello spark.



Feeling much much better today ^^ Sore throat disappeared and cough too. Pretty much feeling healthy :D

 IT WAS THUNDERING AND RAINING ERRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE THUNDER TT__TT

We went to the Colosseum! All I can say is it was so big haha, but it was like I ticked something off my bucket list to see something that you hear about and see in photos all the time. After that we went to explore the piazza squares which had buildings such as the Pantheon and some churches etc. OH WE WENT TO THE TREVI FOUNTAIN!!!!!! IT WAS SO PRETTY! I felt like I was in the in a scene of a drama, like Triumph in the Skies haha. So if we had two coins, you were suppose to throw it behind your back on your opposite should. The first throw for good luck and the second throw you make a wish. I didn't know about the opposite shoulders thing so I just chucked it :P Nevertheless I still made a wish hehe ^^ Can't reveal what it was :P Afterwards we were giving more free time, so we went to have lunch. I wanted the pasta with pesto sauce, but I pointed at the wrong thing because I was using Michelle's menu who was sitting opposite to me, and so it turned out I actually pointed at the pasta with salmon. Oh well it was only 1 euro more and it was pretty good :) Michelle however didn't have a great time because they forgot her order and took aaaaaaaaages to get it her, around 45 minutes. The waiter who was in charge of our table was so rude and clueless. When he asked Michelle if there was anything she wanted, I'm assuming to compensate, she asked for a discount but he offered wine instead. Yeah well we're not allowed to drink on this trip because we signed a contract that we wouldn't. I wouldn't have taken up on the wine anyways >> He kept saying there was nothing he could do, he could not do a discount for us and he just left and generally tried to avoid us. They also took so long to give us our bill we asked 4 times. So, no tips for them. Boobs. Good food bad service. OoOoOoOoOoOoOoh so I got a mini cup of gelato for 2 euros and I actually got a lot for 2 euros. I got mint and pistachio and it was soooooooo good 8D The others got chestnuts for 5 euros :)

Off to Naples now!

 The fields and mountains in Italy are so pretty! The fields are so green and vast and the moutons are higher than the clouds so it looks like the clouds are drifting down like an avalanche? Waterfall? I SAW A RAINBOW IN ITALY WEEEE! Italy weather is so pms. Like at first it was raining and thundering real hard, and then on the bus I saw a mixture of dark clouds on one side but that was the side with the rainbows. Then on the other side was like blue skies and patches of cloud and the sun was setting behind it so the rays were seeping through and the clouds were all orangey and pretty yeeeeeeeeeeah. Arrived at Naples, ate at a family restaurant and this guy there serenaded played the guitar and serenaded us with Italian songs :D It was kind of awkies because we didn't know most of the songs so we couldn't sing with him :P

I'm so annoyed, it's like I haven't learnt my lesson or something when I have. I lost my wallet, and now I forgot my like moisturiser stuff in the other hotel AND it seems I have lost my camera charger. Great well that's just great isn't isn't. Friggin god dammit. I don't even know how I lost it because I swear I had it yesterday and I haven't used it to charge my camera since 3 days ago. It's stupid. I'm stupid. Far out I suck.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)