Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 12
Wednesday, 8 January 2014 // 2:10:00 am
:)
Those words stuck out to me… a lot. It's just replaying in my head over and over. I need to encrypt this so I won't forget.
So we started our Naples tour by going to The Galleria Umberto which was where you entered and saw their Opera House.
FACT: Italy's first ever pizza was named after their Queen MAGHERITA!
I like Naples's traffic lights and buses 8) They're orange and their buses are so small and cute, although in Australia they would be so impractical. I also really like their neoclassical style and buildings ^^ Anyways, after that we went to the top of hill to get a really good view of Mount Vesuvius and Naples. My panorama shots suck xD Then we finally made our way to Pompeii! Visiting the city of Poempee…lol that typo, Pompeii* was such a fun experience. It was the most enjoyable visit and learning experience I've had so far. Everything was so interesting! Just looking at the streets, forums and main squares and what it was like during those time was just SO COOL. Omg we went to a brothel ;) The Pompeiian brothel and red light district ehehehe. Obviously they weren't active lol. Inside the brothel they hung these paintings of you know…stuff ;)
FACT: Sculptured penises and stuck it just on top of the entrances in Pompeii because it repels bad luck and they were a symbol of vitality.
After exploring Pompeii we went to eat lunch, holy cow I finished a friggin whole pizza. ONE WHOLE PIZZA. Normally I can only eat about 3 pieces max. I love the pizzas in Italy because the bases are thin. I swear I'm being more corrupted on this trip than I have been in a year at school. Haha we jokingly said if we had to describe Europe in one word it would be 'penis' xD We're such pure and innocent children 8) Thank you Eva…for your….education…I didn't buy anything for myself in Rome. I think I'll regret it but nothing really appealed to me.
There is a girl on this trip who I shall not name and who I don' like very much. I don't know. I haven't really talked to her or gotten to know her, but to be honest I don't really want to. I don't like the way she talks, the way she comes off as and what she does. She has a stuck up tone of voice, she's seems like a spoilt kid, and I don't like the way she puts things and the things that come out of her mouth. She had a glass of wine yesterday at lunch, when we've signed a contract we wouldn't consume alcohol and she's not even 18. Then she bought some alcohol today from the souvenir shop. Wow I'm so bad, talking bad about someone. I don't know she just bugs me and she doesn't come off as a genuine person and appeals to people she thinks is worth and can benefit from. Attention seeking. Maybe I'm too much of a goody goody. Lol not.
Eurgh my burp regurgitated vomit tasting liquid.
The hotel we're staying at tonight has no wiffy :( And I remember the airport didn't either so yeah, can't post or contact people until tomorrow morning. But by then everyone would be asleep
Flying from Rome to Paris weeeeeeeeeeee ^^ I'm so excited for the next half of the trip!
Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |