Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 13
Wednesday, 8 January 2014 // 4:10:00 am
Woke up at 3am for our flight from Rome to Paris. We self check ined! In-ed? Checked ourselves in? Anyways and we got to choose our seats finally muhahaha so we weren't separated this time. In queue Renae spotted a "Renae" oboe and we kept bumping into him, and then on the flight they were two seats behind. She was very disappointed xD The hot chocolate on this plane was yummy. Looking at mountains that are taller than the cods and have snow on them are soooooo awesome! There are some Americans on this flight, their accents are just so ADSFHJLKJHFDSA I can't stand it, yet I love listening to it at the same time.
Fell asleep on the bus while the tour guide told us to look left and look right a bazillion times at things around Paris. We didn't even get out of the bus today, only when we had to have some lunch. It was so confusing and I felt so lost lol. Ended up having a mixed salad. I ALSO GOT STARBUCKS WEEEE Vanilla Spice latte! Then we went straight to our hotel. FREE WIFFY :D
Then we went for a stroll around the streets of Paris and I bought a beanie! hehe.
Hello spark again.
I can't wait to go see the Eiffel Tower! SADHJFGKASJDHGFKASDF
OMGOSH THE EIFFEL TOWER WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAAH! But before that we went to eat at some place this random we bumped into recommended haha. I had onion soup and pergourdine salad! So good :D Mrs shouted all of us .-. SO NICE! Then we ran as fast as possible because in 10 minutes was the Effiel Tower light show! WE MADE IT AND IT WAS SO PRETTY! I feel like something has been ticked off my non existent bucket list hehe. Then we walked along the river aaah such a nice stroll and then I bought some souvenirs :) Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |