Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 14
Wednesday, 8 January 2014 // 5:50:00 pm Wooooow it has been officially two weeks! 3 more weeks to go! Today we are going to the markets! And the galleria shopping place in France AND THE THE LOUVRE! Oh and the louvre museum too. Then we have free time again! I really, really, really, really, REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE LOCK BRIDGE! I wish we knew where it was. I WANT GO THEEEEEEEERE AJKSLDHFLASKDJHFALSDKJFHALKSJDFH. I wish dreamt more, or at least remember them more.
The bus dropped us off on a random street and we made our way to the 'markets' except it was too early so not everything was open, mainly some bakeries, cheese shops and fruit shops. I bought a croissant! It was sooooo good, it felt so…authentic eating a croissant in Paris haha xD I also ate the rest of Mish's crepe which had bananas, nutella and nuts, but it was sooooo sweet and rich.
I BOUGHT SOMETHING
We went to Galeria Lafayette, a shopping area. I bought nothing.
WE VISITED THE LOURVE AND IT WAS SO INTERESTING EVEN THOUGH I WAS FALLING ASLEEP STANDING AT TIMES YEEEEEEEAH. No really it was interesting. Omg there was a ballroom and the ceilings were so beautiful and ASKJHFLKAJDSFH I love ceilings. WE DON'T GET TO GO TO THE LOCK BRIDGE AND LAUDERE WEEEEEEEEH
Most eventful thing today was some people tried to pickpocket Renae, Annabelle and Eva! They had papers and asked to sign something and tried to distract their targets and if they fail they just go for it. No one tried to stop them and they just kept on targeting asians =_= Annabelle poured her drink on her and they spat at her in return. What boobs. They weren't even pro or good at it. So bad!
There was a busker in front of the Opera house 8)
I look at my tumblr and it looks so foreign lol because I have things queued now and I look at it and be like O_O what, I reblogged this? I CAN'T WAIT FOR DISNEYLAND TOMORROW EHEHEHEHE SO EXCITED! IT'S LIKE...MY HOME! I feel like a doctor diagnosing, searching treatments, researching and stuff haha. It will be fine. Hopefully... I'm looking at Michelle in just her underwear right now ;) MUAHAHAHAH more X-rated than being in a room with Renae and Susie. I'm glad and happy for you, but sometimes I wish you wouldn't be so judgmental. People who make bad decisions doesn't mean they're bad people and I know you know that. I'm sorry you're unhappy with what we do, and we're not willing to change, but I just wish you wouldn't so bluntly shun us for it. We respect your decision, and I wish you respected ours. Yeah I know, how right? I don't know, but at the very least try not to make us feel bad about something we were brought up with. You want to be unhappy? Go do that at the people who actually committed the deed. Making us feel bad doesn't make you or us a better person. Keep your dissatisfaction to yourself or say it to our face. It's not fair and I feel judged when I don't feel like I have done anything wrong. Ok maybe I am doing something wrong, I've been doing it from the moment I've been born. I'm sorry I've been making the wrong decisions my entire life and when it's an option and something I can change I continue to make the same mistakes. I'm sorry almighty one who is doing the right thing. Go ahead, continue making me feel bad. My throat is dying now, I hope it's fine in the morning .-. mmmmm getting too tired to wait any longer. Yeah good question. I should go to sleep Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |