<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 15
Thursday, 9 January 2014 // 3:35:00 pm

Ahhhhhhh kind of worried now....WHAT IF I'M WRONG AND SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS UP. I'm going feel soooooooo bad. I also woke up with a sore throat DAMMIT. I need to scream today and yell and shout for Disneyland things. I feel kinder weaker than usual though...NUUUUUUUUUUUU. No body no
I'm so bummed, I could be enjoying Disneyland better but I'm not feeling well :(


Uuuuuh yeah I could have enjoyed Disneyland Paris better. I still went on the rides that we chose and stuff, but after the first ride, Space Mountain, my cough kicked in and my head hurt if I shook it haha, don't think that was a good idea. Afterwards we rode the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast? I was on the same thingy as Eva and she beat me nuuuuu :P I'm such a noob. Then we rode the Orbitron and I shared a spaceship thing with Renae hehe. It was cold, windy and rainy up there .-. Then we went to eat at cafe Hyperion and that's when I felt REALLY dead and I was kind of shivery even though it was extremely warm inside. They played really cute Pixar short films hehe. Then we went to It's a Small World, and funnily enough by the end of it all the boats suddenly stopped and the announcement was like we are encountering technical difficulties blah blah blah and so they got us out of the boats through ramps. When we left the place we noticed everything around Alice's Curious Labyrinth us had also shut down .-. Good job Disneyland Paris. Afterwards we went into  Labyrinth which was an Alice in Wonderland Maze. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MY BEST BUDDY ABSYLUM! The blue caterpillar smoking a hookah? Hehe. Then we rode Peter Pan's Flight, IT WAS SO PRETTY AND FUN. I tried to record it but it was too dark :( Then we saw Smithers! OHOHOHOH I saw the goofy hat I bought in Hong Kong! We also rode the Pirates of the Carribean and Big Thunder Mountain! There was Ben and Jerry's in the main street! Didn't get anything though. So by then I was super tired and super exhausted and my head was like throbbing boom boom boom. However! After the Pirate ride I temporarily felt better because I was happy? Then I just got so tired from walking around and looking at souvenirs and I was yeah, isolating myself. I'M SORRY GUYS FOR BEING A BOOB AND PUTTING UP WITH ME! Well at least I didn't complain….well my face was complaining lol. Well I can't complain real because others have worse off sickness than me right now. ERRRRRR HEAD LKSJDFHALSKJDFH. Yeah, that's my day today. I hope Disneyland in America will make up for this one. 

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)