<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 16
Saturday, 11 January 2014 // 6:06:00 am

The hotel I'm staying at right now only lets me connect to wiffy on one device so I chose my phone, hence I'm typing everything I wrote today on my phone. This will take a while.

Face and head burning .-.

Woke up with my face feeling reeeeeeeeeally hot worse than yesterday, kind of like before when I was sick with hot breath and everything, except I also had bad cough and even though I was.wearing pretty thick layers I still got cold shivers. I was hoping when I slept I would sweat it out because usually when I have a fever, I sleep, sweat a lot, and I'm better. Don't know how that works but yeah. We left at 7.45am to go to Normandy. We made a stop at a petrol station for a toilet break and I bought paprika Pringles and pomergranate green tea ^^ So I slept on the bus for 3 hours and when I woke up I realised I was busting to pee, but funnily enough so did everyone else. So when we finally found toilets at this hotel bar place the lady said only 5 people could use the toilet but the whole bus ended up going and the lady was pissed. No business for you! :P I also managed to leech their wiffy to post my day 15 post since there was no wiffy at the Disney hotel room. Hehe I have front tow seats of the CC Mr and Mrs Moncrief. Mrs Moncrief is so nice she gave me Riccola! We didn't really do anything today except sit on the bus and sleep. I discovered a new comfortable sleeping position on the bus! So Susie was sitting behind me and she put her jacket on the chair so the hood was facing me, and I just put the hood on and leaned forwardish and it stops my neck/head from falling to the side uncomfortably because of the pressure ;D

Hot hot hot hot

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)