<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 17
Saturday, 11 January 2014 // 4:48:00 pm

We are half way through the trip D:

So apparently according to Renae last night I was moving A LOT in my sleep, and twitching a lot, and I ended up kneeing her in the stomach xD I'm sorry you had to deal with that Renae :P I don't usually move around a lot....I think...


Feeling better today, except it hurts to fought =___= My mucus is yellow, but apparently that's a good thing so all good. 

One minute I sound like I hit puberty and then nekminit I sound like a true nasaly French person. Having to speak softly annoys me =_= Come back loud, piercing and annoying voice.

We looked at the River of Somme, and stuff, lol. I only got out of the bus when it was compulsory, so the museum/school place, but places like the cemetery I didn't go. We have a plastic bag hanging as a rubbish bin and it's so heavy just from tissues and snot xD 

I wish my nose could that whatsapp emoji where the yellow face smiley is blowing out air through the nose, because right now i can't because they're both blocked

We visited more memorials, today we mostly visited memorials and learned more about the Battle of Somme. In France they have this franchise called Flunch, it's so cheap and yummy! For example we got a selection from pastas, quiche and steaks and then a buffet style salad bar. I got a little bowl of fruit and satisfied my lychee craving 8) And had steak with mash potato, potato balls, carrots, cauliflower, cucumber, squash and beans for 8.95 euros. That's pretty cheap considering Europe. 

Like how sneezes are contagious, coughing must be too because when ever someone starts coughing, the other follow. I tried it out hehe, after a period of silence I coughed, and then everyone else coughed xD I'm trying to not cough because it hurts my diaphragm .-. At least I think it's my diaphragm. What's bothering is when your nose is blocked, you don't know if your nose is running until it comes out of your nose =_=

I used up my toilet paper roll :( 

We have an hour and a half before we get to Belgium and I'm not sleepy and I'm bored, so I shall write a story. A very random story, so random it won't even make sense because I'm typing whatever comes to mind. 
Once upon a time there was a banana that met a penguin, and together they met a polar bear named Fred, oh the banana is called Apple by the way and the Penguin is called Summer. Together they sought to find the most prestigious school in the world so they could takeover, become principal and brainwash the minds of the super elite students to do their bidding and eventually control the world. However, on their journey, they found a magic carpet made from tinsel. They decided to fly on it, which then took them to a bakery that sold only donuts. Fred, Apple and Summer devoured all the donuts, however like babies, they didn't burp and ended up vomitting it all back out. Yum. They then made their way through the sewage where they met a rat named Fabio and enjoyed collecting rotten eggs during his leisure time. Fabio offered Apple an egg to eat, and Fabio unknowing of the catastrophic events that would occur after consuming the deadly egg. Fabio enjoyed the egg, even though it was greener than an unripe banana. The result of eating this egg was an explosion of stinky, nuclear, moist, and fruity green fart. It was so big, that Apple also exploded and turned into smelly mushed up puree. Speaking of puree, I like apple puree 8) Fred and Summer didn't what to do with their banana friend, so decided to just eat him. The end. Yeah, I'm pretty bored. Okay, time to attempt to sleep. 

This gurl, sleeping in a foetal position xD how is thats even comfortable...


25 euros for dinner…HELL NO! 

Got tomato soup for 7.18 euros instead muahahah. There's a witch in this hotel hmph.

We went out for an ANZAC commemorating service at 8pm and afterwards we bought genuine BELGUIM CHOCOLATE WEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOO AWEEEESOOOOME! Not all for me of course, but I did buy one for myself ohohoho.

FREE TEA! Oh that reminds me to have some black tea before I go to sleep.

woooooow did not see that coming, nope, ooooooookay. 

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)