Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 18
Monday, 13 January 2014 // 8:16:00 am
MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH we left a lot of rubbish for the witch the clean! So noodles were all over the floor, beds decapitated, pillows flung everywhere and poo on the bath mat (nah just dirt) credits to Erica. Oh she also wiped her nose of the bed sheet xD 3 plates of tomato soup on the table, tea wrappers all over the table, dirty, snotty, virus infested tissues dispersed evenly throughout the room. We took all the toilet paper and tissues. Tea spilt on the floor. We took all their tea. Renae left the mat she used to wipe the spilt tea with hanging in the wardrobe, and Erica also spilt the shower gel in the bathroom, and she also accidentally spilt her cough syrup on the table. Yeah. Have fun cleaning witch lady. Oh yeah Renae also left one or two nail shavings somewhere when she was cutting her nails xD
It was so pretty and frosty in the morning! It was minus 1 degrees :O We visited some more memorials and a church. After the first 3 memorials I couldn't go to the last one because I couldn't feel my toes by the fourth. Then at we went to a cafe for lunch and I had more tomato soup and BELGIUM WAFFLES SLKJDHFALKJSDHFLAKJSHFSKJDFH Something else to tick off on my imaginary list :D
We're in Pacchendale!
Annabelle says she wants to be pigeon so she can stand on top of statues and their balls.
We went to many more memorials after
My throat is getting worse, it feels like when I had Strep Throat, it might be because I have been coughing too much even though I try not to ooooor that I was singing too much because I refused to not be able to sing. I can feel it tightening up and swallowing is becoming a little harder. I can't even laugh properly.
We're in London!!!! So many oboes 8)
I enjoy being a dolphin :)
Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |