<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 19
Monday, 13 January 2014 // 11:22:00 am

Whoa I said we were half way through but we actually only have 2 weeks left because today is the 12th and we're flying on the 26th :O. So now...A LITTLE LESS THAN TWO WEEK! Now it feels like where has all the time gone .-. I'm so annoyed at Katniss and President Snow on this trip grrr


Goddamit I can't blow my left nostril AT ALL =___=



sparks everywhere

Yep, woke up and have no voice. I hate having a permanent whisper, I sound terrible.



Yep don't really have an appetite, had to force myself to eat the whole bowl of fruit even though I didn't feel like eating it all because I know I need to nutrients and stuff from it.

I feel like I've been stripped of my right to freedom of speech :( I'M SO STRESSED LEGIT. Not being able to talk and having to just sit quietly makes me so sad TT__TT, I really want to get better soon, SOMETHING MAKE ME BETTER.

The Shakespearean  Globe Theatre was pretty interesting. Learning about smelly people.

Shopping was successful.

And now I'm dying. Hiding and blogging under my bed sheet because I'm freezing. This cough is insane and Susie said I sound sad without my normal voice, AND THE TONE I NORMALLY SAY THINGS WITH...that's because I AM.  I'm so  ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKASDFGHJKL




Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)